BRI - With or without you......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oooh.... :drool:

bwbonostrip.jpg

South Bend (don't know if that's meant to be one word or not!!)
10/10/01.......yumyumyum....I like researching...... :drool:

wha??? Gg you ding dong I've posted this pic many times! :lol: I thought you had it already, sorry!

But I don't know where I got it... probably from around these parts no doubt!

WHERE is the VID from that night?????????????? I'll pay good money for it!!

(and thanks for the bootleg info gluey! It sounds lovely :drool: )

:shocked: really?? but I've NEVER seen this pic before, srsly!
it looks like it's from the same set I got but it's not in there, not in my original email either...
:grumpy: yesh I want video of that night too

Wow I guess somehow you have missed it when I've posted it. I usually post it whenever I also post the others from that moment. And dang what a moment. :drool: Well yay for finding new pics! :happy:

:adam: I don't think they love us at all :sad:
:edge: We must do something about this... I think we should kidnap Bono ourselves! That will get the attention of these Plebans...
:larry: I like this idea already :evil:

:wink:

I guess I didn't read far enough back into your research :wink: I take it the cloning division of BRI is trying to replicate his work?

Wait... how do we know which is the real Bono? And do we care? :giggle:

:wink: the clones will have a number on the backside, just like Edge's Gibson Les Paul guitars...
:shifty: and Real Bono has bitemarks in the neck area...

:shifty: but Edge does that himself... he won't allow anybody near the Bonoclone till they're done...

:drool: and he sold me a very good one... Bonoclone1 is fantastic :yes:

Alisaura said:
Are these different to the Bonobots? :hmm:

am testing that now.... since I have Bonobot1 and Bonoclone1 here, I'm testing them both to see if there are any differences or malfunctions... :drool: sofar nothing yet....

Just watch for electric shocks from the bonobot when in the bonobubblebath.....would hate him to short out on you! Be bit of a fizzer......

^^^ Yep, but when I'm bad I'm better.... :ohmy: did I just say that aloud?

I'm a good girl...just ask my mum..... :giggle:

Totally!!! And what they don't know, they don't worry about!!

These days I find it easier to say "I'm fine", rather than "I'm good".....a lot less explanation required and then I'm NEVER lying!!!

:giggle:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You just made my insides go all gooey and a huge grin come onto my face.....best part about exposed shoulders is that my drool won't wet his shirt.......mwahahahaha

Damn, I never knew I had such a thing for shoulders until these last couple of days.....might even have to start a Shoulder thread :drool:

:shifty:

he really should....wonder if there's vacancies in the wardrobe department. I'm quite handy with scissors.....and it would keep him cooler while performing :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom