BRI - Meeting 2 - Planning the capture....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 Beginner said:
*ahem *ahem*

Is it too late to apply for a job at BRI? :(

:shifty:

NEVER too late!! :hug: WELCOME!!!

Tell me your areas of interest/strengths and you'll get your job title!!!

:cute: you should write something next to the older message...

BONO, BRI IS COMING TO GET YA!

:evil:

Love, the Bonosapian Research Incorporate...

:lol:

flybabe [/i] [B] :wavestocomeover: :shifty: :hug: [/B][/QUOTE] :hug: Thanks! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gluey said:

NEVER too late!! :hug: WELCOME!!!

Tell me your areas of interest/strengths and you'll get your job title!!!

:hug: Thanks! :hyper:

Well, um, how do I put this.... if anything ever where to happen to lovely, beautiful Bono, I would do anything to protect him, like save him or be his bodyguard! :angel: :shifty: Or even a doctor! :ohmy:

So yeah.... :reject:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:ohmy: :shame:

:wink:

I hear his anterior superior iliac spine is quite sensitive. He likes having it slightly tickled. :yes:

Not necessarily with your hand. :shifty:

:combust: omg two lessons in one!

:shifty: I also would like to tickle his abductor longus, abductor brevis, abductor magnus, pectineus, gracilis, semitendinosus and semimebranosus with my teeth :wink:

Galeongirl said:

:shifty: I also would like to tickle his abductor longus, abductor brevis, abductor magnus, pectineus, gracilis, semitendinosus and semimebranosus with my teeth :wink:

I have no clue what you are talking about, but :drool:

:sexywink: Let's just say that I KNOW you'd like it...

I'd like to have access to Bono's medial parts aswell :whistle: very very close to the sagittal line and the gracilis muscle...

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

*cough* I believe it's adductor longus, magnus, and brevis. We'd look really silly the other way around!

Don't worry, you still get a 'B'+ on your exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Galeongirl said:

:lmao:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

*cough* I believe it's adductor longus, magnus, and brevis. We'd look really silly the other way around!

Don't worry, you still get a 'B'+ on your exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Good thing I have two teachers who can correct each other!

:shifty: aDductor yes.....

:drool:

*ahem* The adductor group is located in the middle thigh, running all the way up to a lovely spot we shall call an amusement park. :laugh:

Well, it gets close to the amusement park.

But the sternocleidomastoid (You can call it SCM) is in the neck. :)

Maybe we could expand our Bonatomy class to include other eager researches. :hmm:

GG, are you ready for your oral examination??? The Adamantor is waiting with kafrun in the basement - er, examination room for your disposal. He shall be your dry run before you practice on the Bonosapian.

:drool:

err...

yes ready :whistle:

http://www.yous endit.com/download/8he5cud5bWx5TA%3D%3D

I got this from my friend today, she's into drawing a lot :) It might help me! but still, I prefer Bono pics where you point me out the muscles :happy: Think you can make a Bono book like this?

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
*ahem* The adductor group is located in the middle thigh, running all the way up to a lovely spot we shall call an amusement park. :laugh:

Well, it gets close to the amusement park.

But the sternocleidomastoid (You can call it SCM) is in the neck. :)

Maybe we could expand our Bonatomy class to include other eager researches. :hmm:

GG, are you ready for your oral examination??? The Adamantor is waiting with kafrun in the basement - er, examination room for your disposal. He shall be your dry run before you practice on the Bonosapian.

Thanks Lemon Grrrrrl :hug:

hey can I put all that Bonatomy speak into laymans terms???

THE BONOSAPIAN IS FREAKIN DAMN FINE LOOKING!!!! :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom