BRAND NEW SCANS! - Hotpress - U2002 Calendar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
Finally I updated my page, with my scans of the Annual issue of HOTPRESS, and the U2 callendar.

Oh dear oh dear... I had alot of work with those pictures. My scanner is soo small, and I could scan them in little pieces. Oh, and I corrected the ONE with Elijah and Bono, where Elijah looks he has horse teeth, which is actually (Adam's?) a shirt pattern. So gals! ENJOY! more to come soon...

P.S. ATENTION! Fokin HUGE scans!

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

YAY!!!!!! *dances*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Kewl Mr Lemon
biggrin.gif
*huuuuuuuuuuugs* BTW I love your page
biggrin.gif

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 01-29-2002).]

Oh my ... what fabulous pictures. Tee hee, you can see Eli's cute little bum now.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Awwwwwwwwww...Eli with little floaties
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
That's too cute...Although I'd like to see some pictures of Larry in the pool...oooh Larry shirtless and soaking wet *droooool*

BTW Desire..lol yes he was thinking about me in that picture

*I wonder what Cristy's doing right now* lol
wink.gif

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 01-29-2002).]

thanks for the pics mr. Lemmon, they're Grrrrrrrrrreat.

I was wondering can you decipher that Bono note for me? Cause I really can't read it, and the little I can sounds interesting.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

You're all welcome... :)

Originally posted by mbi16:
I was wondering can you decipher that Bono note for me? Cause I really can't read it, and the little I can sounds interesting.

It was actually written to our very depressive singer... I lost the transcript, but something like this:

Laci! (Laci is Leslie in English :) Never go home! Stations of the cross, I been ... out of GAS - I been there - Then again I used to work at a Gas Station. This beats on that keep on, keep on - WALK ON - BONO
- 2000 April

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

OMD! sula thank you for the BEAUTIFUL ARMS!!!!

Woohoo!

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
OMD! sula thank you for the BEAUTIFUL ARMS!!!!

Woohoo!

hehe. Don't thank me, thank Mr. Lemon. It's off his beauuuutiful site.
biggrin.gif

How bout that look on Edgie-poo's face? lmao.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
bwahaha, this is a great photo!
biggrin.gif

GQ_U201.jpg

Larry, Adam, just smile
smile.gif
see, not that hard! Look at Edge, at least we know HE enjoyed himself there...

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.

Mr_LeMon thanks for posting your weblink and for scanning the pictures. they are great.

Just one comment on the photos from HotPress, is it me, or does Larry look like he is not feeling so good? He looks like he has bags under his eyes, but hey, his man cleavage looks really big!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

BTW, I think Adam and Edge look very hot in this picture
1000025939_129200290413PM0.158581.jpg

Originally posted by Melpop:
erm... is it just me... or in the picture of Bono in Eli... Bono looks nekkid...

*mind drifting away*

I was just waiting, really just waiting, I didn't want to be first. Starr better not see this or else she'll never go back to normal.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

ok good... at least I don't sound like a pervert, I'm not the only one to have studied that possibility... good...

There are other people around the pool... there's a lady in the backround. She must of seen Bono naked... I wish I could of been her... ok... I must stop... I have to go to sleep soon...

*tries to cleanse mind*

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Beautiful! Thanks Mr. LeMon!
smile.gif

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Originally posted by Melpop:
erm... is it just me... or in the picture of Bono in Eli... Bono looks nekkid...

*mind drifting away*

I was wondering the same thing ... I think the answer may be "YES!!! *faints*

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
bwahaha, this is a great photo!
biggrin.gif

GQ_U201.jpg

Adam looks like he's gonna cry. haha! Someone must have taken a spoon and thrown it over the edge (no no, not EDGE, but over the balcony
wink.gif
)

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

Back
Top Bottom