Brand New Pics Of Bono And Edge Recording Today Performance!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, here are the ones of Bono & Edge alone (14 pics in 3 posts)...I'll try to get the ones of them together posted tonight. I was able to enlarge these a little without losing too much quality :D

I :heart: the scruff:

:drool: :hyper:

33689%3B4323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323375%3B94746ot1lsi

33689%3B4323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323375%3B94747ot1lsi

33689%3B4323232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323375%3B94748ot1lsi

33689%3B4323232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323375%3B94749ot1lsi

33689%3B4323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323375%3B9474%3Aot1lsi

Last edited:
bammo2 said:

I don't mind the beard too much, although its colour doesn't really match his hair! bless..

but the beard is brown, which should shut up the evil people who think he's gone completely grey under the dye.....:)

Um, they've got beard dyes, too. lol. I don't think he's gone completely grey at all; that's just what the people who do will prolly say.

FWIW, I TOTALLY dig the beard.:love: :D :heart: :) ;)

Ya know what? We need a Pat the Bono book.

Bono's American Wife said:

I LOVE the scuff. I like it when it's a little more trim, though. Trim scruff, oxymoron kinda, but still. You'd have to scrape me up off the floor if those pics had been taken like 3 days ago when it was shorter.

PaleBlueDot said:
FWIW, I TOTALLY dig the beard.:love: :D :heart: :) ;)

Ya know what? We need a Pat the Bono book.
:lol:
I'll buy it!!! Several copies, please, so when I wear one out I can move on to the next.

The scruff is totally hot, and he's got my red glasses on.
*dies*
I do agree with whoever said they don't like the blazer.
YUM! Thanks for posting those!!
:combust:

Thanks for those pics teehee! :happy:

Thanks for getting all those beautiful bigger pics for us BAW! :bow: :drool: :up: :hug: You are so nice to get those for us and post them! Thanks for taking the time to get them and enlarge them and show us! I really appreciate it! You rock! :yes: I'm sure it wasn't that much of a burden considering the subject matter;) THANKS! :)

Bono's American Wife said:

On the subject of grey hair/dyed hair. Look at this pic closely. To me I see the gray around the temple edges, and brown hair towards the back. My dad's hair is pretty much the same, not alot of gray in back but some up around the edges. And both of us have brown hair that turns darker with any type of hair product in it, lighter colored beards..

So...Im not so sure there is anything artificial about this look at all..

But I could be wrong..

Im SO happy about this look tho...<rubs hands gleefully> ;) :yes:

Last edited:
Well you know he's got to keep it light. Geez, the man is fighting for world peace and AIDS!!! trying to get in the studio to record music and throwing out his back. Give him a break, when does he have time to shave every morining??? You want music.... or lovey dovey stuff. Well yes.!!! But he has to pace himself, even if he doesn't believe it himself.... all you guys take care. It isn't easy to be in your 40's. As hard as it is for all you 20, 30 somethings to understand....

OK. Honest - I do not like the beard. It makes me think of Al Gore for some reason:no:
But Bonos eyes are as lovely as always, piercing through those glasses:drool: And his passion, I can just feel it.

Also - is that the same black jacket he has worn now for every public appearance there has been a camera at? Or does he own 20 of them? I mean, it's all good - i wear the same pants 5 days out of the week, so i understand when somethings working for you, i'm just wondering:scratch: :)

I'm still so surprised by the beard I don't really know. He looked good with the beard in the 80's when he had long hair and was young like my avatar, but this kind of makes him look older and like some guy from the 1800's or something. I just don't know if this is going to be a new look for him or was it just for fun. I miss his chin but he's sexy. I'll take a better look when I see the show.

I can't decide if I like the beard or not! I usually like scruffy Bono, but it's been so long since he's had that hairy of a chin that it seems weird. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

What a shame ... there would be three hot men in those pictures, if Matt Lauer hadn't massacred his hair!

corianderstem said:
What a shame ... there would be three hot men in those pictures, if Matt Lauer hadn't massacred his hair!

Amen to that one! :up: Matt looks horrible like that. The DJs on my morning radio show make fun of him all the time and say he looks 'sick' as in unhealthy. I agree. I hope he grows it back or something. Hey maybe we can cut off Bono's beard and glue it to his head :lol:

Anyhooo- thanks BAW for getting us the pics:) \

I'm not a fan of facial hair on Bono but he'll do;) Can't wait to see the show, the Grammys, the Oscars, sigh, Bono anywhere and everywhere! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom