Boy George with a pic of Larry under his arm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Giant Lemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I was doing a image search at google, and I came across this pic. At first I thought it really was Boy George, but now I think it's just a person dressed up as him. But it's funny nonetheless.
smile.gif

e391609.jpg

LOL you know he always had it for Larry, he said one time when he heard Bono sing "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" he though 'turn around!'

LOL at the pic!
biggrin.gif

well, he certainly has good taste in men...Larry looked soooooo HOT at the show, he <b>almost</b> 'converted' me!

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
LOL at the pic!
biggrin.gif

well, he certainly has good taste in men...Larry looked soooooo HOT at the show, he almost 'converted' me!

sorry about that....forgot UBB codes! my brain is still stuck on Monday night!

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Gotta give props to George, he knows good when he sees it!

Except I'm a little afraid for Larry cause they both live in London, right? If so, I think it's a good time to invest in home security, Larry........

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
...a little girl with Irish eyes...

~?~*~?~ Life, Love & Larry ~?~*~?~
What more could you ask for?

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Here's a quote from Larry in the 'orange Bible' about Boy George's 'crush' on him..

'When Boy George first went public w/ his crush in the mid-Eighties, Larry was embarrassed. Now he says he has a whole different attitude-"I take it as a compliment!"'

AW-one more reason to love Larry
biggrin.gif

LMAO!!!!!! yes I love that pic...at least we all know Boy George has lovely taste in men
wink.gif
But that is the real boy George...but he can't have me Larry *slaps Boy George's hand*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Well, I can't find the exact quote, but I remember Boy George telling Bono that if he still hadn't found what he was looking for, he should look behind the drum kit (lol)

Just more proof Boy George has the hots for Lawrence.....

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
...a little girl with Irish eyes...

~?~*~?~ Life, Love & Larry ~?~*~?~
What more could you ask for?

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
But that is the real boy George...but he can't have me Larry *slaps Boy George's hand*

That is the real Boy George? For some reason I thought it looked fake- I don't know, maybe I figured that he wouldn't actually pose with a picture of Larry.
biggrin.gif
But I'm glad that Larry now takes Boy George's love for him as a compliment.

Its the one and only Boy Geroge. The pic was taken for BP Fallon's book Farawy So Close but I can't remember the accompanying story.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Back
Top Bottom