Boxers Or Briefs. What Does Bono Wear???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoismyskank said:
i think he wears both boxers and briefs coz i read an interview in rolling stone mag and he said that he wore grey boxers

Yep. I was gonna say that!

As far as anyone over thirty weraing boxers being unheard of, my husband is 37 and he wears them, and he always has. I wouldn't want him in tighty whities- THOSE are the old dad underwear. I should know- my dad (god rest his soul) wore them. I'd have much rather had my friends see his boxer band than his whitey one. Maybe it's a geographical thing because I know lots of guys who wear boxers.

And my personal fantasy of Bono involves Black Silk Boxers- nothing else will do.

I guess because it was Bono's butt--it was cute to me. I did read in an interview back around Zoo era in Details that he was wearing black briefs which he removed along with all his other clothing during the interview. :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
I guess because it was Bono's butt--it was cute to me. I did read in an interview back around Zoo era in Details that he was wearing black briefs which he removed along with all his other clothing during the interview. :drool:

Hot Damn- now that's my kind of interviewer!
I need to go back to the college they went to to learn how to talk people outta their clothes!

bonoismyskank said:
i think he wears both boxers and briefs coz i read an interview in rolling stone mag and he said that he wore grey boxers

I might be jumping in a bit late here but they might be those boxer-breifs..I like how those look on men....(well not that Im going around looking at mens underwear)...Just when I pass through the mens dept and see them on the packages:shifty:

BonoFox1 said:

I might be jumping in a bit late here but they might be those boxer-breifs..I like how those look on men....(well not that Im going around looking at mens underwear)...Just when I pass through the mens dept and see them on the packages:shifty:

Yeah right. You are sooooooo busted.:lol:

BonoFox1 said:

:lol: Packages!

Back
Top Bottom