Bowie cancelled gigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Due to a trapped nerve in his shoulder, he cancelled a festival in Germany, the Vienna (my gig :| ) and a gig in Salzburg. He needs to recover before coming back on stage...

I don't know why....I just wanted to let you know....

He got bad luck these days...a lollipop in his eye....sore shoulder....

I guess he will cancell yours too.

If his sore shoulder can't recover within a week, he probably can't play on your gig either, but I don't know.

Go to www.davidbowie.com . In the news section is updated stuff...maybe they'll say something about your gig in the following days.

On another Bowie forum they said he will do the next gigs as scheduled and the next day he cancelled my gig, so everything is possible, I suppose.

Since they pay the money back for the ticket, I doubt they will reschedule it, but it could still be, sure, but then I can't go there anymore.

I could just go to that gig because I could stay at a friend's....I just finished my exams and would have flown over to austria.....next time it will be more hectic...and furthermore my parents are pissed enough although i paid the damn money....more than 200? all in all...oh, AND i got a new ziggy haircut just for that gig.....permanent red colour again, although i wanted to have my natural blonde hair again....but......ARGH! sorry for rambling....:hug:

:sad:

damn! I wanted to hear your reaction to the concert :mad:

David Bowie never comes here. I think he's only been to MN once or twice. I read in the local paper once when they were reviewing one of his albums that he had some sort of incident here in the 70's and refuses to come back. I don't know if it's true or not but I've been a casual fan of his for over 10 years and I've always wanted to see him live but he just doesn't come here. :grumpy:

I can't believe he cancelled! :mad: I was looking forward to hearing all about it. I hope he reschedules!!!

ooooppps

kellyahern said:
Sorry FallingStar, that sucks :(

I hope it can be rescheduled :hug:

:ohmy: Oooppps sorry FS, I didn't even see this thread I just caught thaT there was a reccent post in your origimal thread and commented there.
{poor guy, seemingly a run of bad luck}

as for the quote-- my sentiments 2 u, too. :hug:

Damn, I'm so sorry :sad: :hug:

I hope he will come back, and at a time you can go.

Oh dear :sad: I hope he's doing okay. I guess he thought it was a pinched nerve but it was really heart trouble, that gives you arm pain too :yikes: It's a good thing they found it early. Take it easy, David, we care about you :hug:

FallingStar said:
Due to a trapped nerve in his shoulder, he cancelled a festival in Germany, the Vienna (my gig :| ) and a gig in Salzburg. He needs to recover before coming back on stage...

I don't know why....I just wanted to let you know....

He got bad luck these days...a lollipop in his eye....sore shoulder....

I read he was operated in Amburgh a few days ago... somnething bad with his heart.
Do you know if that's right?

Back
Top Bottom