Boston 5/28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it was after Yahweh, but at some point Adam reached down and took the spoon that the guy with the sign had for him. I got a blurry photo of it happening. That was very cool, though, I love how involved Adam got with the crowd.

I am downloading the show as we speak. I cannot wait to get it on my ipod...hope the quality is decent. Nonetheless...thankful to have it. ;) congrats on all the great times you guys had.

kellyahern said:

Someone outside the ellipse had a sign that said, "Adam, I've got your spoon!" :lmao: Adam saw it too :)

I was directly behind that girl! She had a spoon for Adam and he actually reached out and took it on his way past us:hyper: :hyper: it was sooooo cool!!!

finally, i like this shot, too! :cute:
IMG_9385_filtered.jpg
[/B]

Thanks for that! This picture is now my new wallpaper... Not only is it a cool picture of Bono spraying champagne, but it's a picture of Bono spraying champagne on myself!:wink: (And several other lucky front-of-stage fans!) My hair was all wet with champagne, and I could even taste it!

What a show, needless to say...

*Ally* said:
a few more, courtesy of Ayaz!

awwww! :cute:
IMG_9349_filtered.jpg

That's right.. right after this moment Bono spun back and shaking his finger repeatedly as if he had been burnt by the contact.

The things that come back to ya after the concert is done. ;)

:lmao:

Well I'm glad that person made good on their spoon advert! :D

The sad thing is, for this concert, it sated my u2 fix for only about 5 hours :reject:

After the concert, I thought, "Well, that's good, that's enough for awhile."

Then at 4:30 a.m. at the airport, I'm sitting there and the thought pops into my head - "I really want to go again." :coocoo:

Hello, my name is Kelly, and I'm a U2-holic :help:

Last edited:
Kelly, you aren't the only one. I really want to hibernate in someone's suitcase and go see u2! :lmao:

It's going to be tough waiting 3 months. You'd think 7 shows would be enough for me but it's not! :yikes:

Oceane were you on the rail at all? I was in the second row right in front of B.

U2Girl1978 said:
Kelly, you aren't the only one. I really want to hibernate in someone's suitcase and go see u2! :lmao:

It's going to be tough waiting 3 months. You'd think 7 shows would be enough for me but it's not! :yikes:

Oceane were you on the rail at all? I was in the second row right in front of B.

So was I! Second row right in front of B. Well, slightly left of center. We must have been right next to each other! What do you look like?:wink:

I was right behind two girls on the rail, one blonde (next to the tall guy in the red shirt) and one with longer brown hair, who was holding the 'Wild Horses' sign, and was next to Mandy, the girl with the sparkly hat. Behind me were two really excited guys, one of them who called just about everyone he knew before the show to tell them Bono was just about to being 5 feet in front of him.:laugh:

For sure we were really close to each other, maybe we even talked before the show? I was with my boyfriend who was wearing a shirt with stuff in French written on it, which prompted a conversation about French people in Quebec and all... I have dark hair, it was tied up I think, charcoal t-shirt, blue jeans... French accent...

Anyways, wasn't it just an amazing show? Wild Horses was just something else... And being sprayed champagne by Bono was worth the price of admission by itself!

oceane said:

So was I! Second row right in front of B. Well, slightly left of center. We must have been right next to each other! What do you look like?:wink:

I was right behind two girls on the rail, one blonde (next to the tall guy in the red shirt) and one with longer brown hair, who was holding the 'Wild Horses' sign, and was next to Mandy, the girl with the sparkly hat. Behind me were two really excited guys, one of them who called just about everyone he knew before the show to tell them Bono was just about to being 5 feet in front of him.:laugh:

For sure we were really close to each other, maybe we even talked before the show? I was with my boyfriend who was wearing a shirt with stuff in French written on it, which prompted a conversation about French people in Quebec and all... I have dark hair, it was tied up I think, charcoal t-shirt, blue jeans... French accent...

Anyways, wasn't it just an amazing show? Wild Horses was just something else... And being sprayed champagne by Bono was worth the price of admission by itself!

Hmmm...I had a gray vertigo t-shirt on, I was next to two girls, a guy with glasses was behind me. During the show, I had a bit of a fight with another guy with glasses because he pushed a girl out of the way, and spilled his beer on me, her camera and clothes and elbowed me in the side. :| But other than that..:lol:...I had a really good time and it was an awesome concert.

kellyahern said:
Hello, my name is Kelly, and I'm a U2-holic :help:
My name is Meg and I am too!

My coworkers told me I needed an intervention...they seem to think 7 shows in 2 months is overdoing it. Can you imagine?? :tsk:

Schmeg said:

My coworkers told me I needed an intervention...they seem to think 7 shows in 2 months is overdoing it. Can you imagine?? :tsk:

:lol:

Thanks for the description of the construction site/ramp where the band drove up too. They went in quickly again on the 28th, but I got to see Bono and Edge :). Edge shooks hands with some people really quickly (I was in the back, just saw the beanie :lol: ). Had a good view of Bono though (he didn't leave the SUV, but he told people he had to go in quickly because they were working on playing "new tunes" that night )

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

I was only at 4 shows and my coworkers think I'm CRAZY....especially after I told them my story about meeting the band in Chicago and then hanging up the pic of Bono that's my sig on a wall of my cube. :tsk: I can't imagine life any other way! :heart: U2 :heart:

We don't need interventions! We can stop anytimne we want! But why stop when this rock n roll lifestyle is so much FUN???
kellyahern said:

:lol:

Thanks for the description of the construction site/ramp where the band drove up too. They went in quickly again on the 28th, but I got to see Bono and Edge :). Edge shooks hands with some people really quickly (I was in the back, just saw the beanie :lol: ). Had a good view of Bono though (he didn't leave the SUV, but he told people he had to go in quickly because they were working on playing "new tunes" that night )
Oh good, my directions helped? That's a first!!

:love: They did a great job with those "new tunes!"

arw9797 said:

I was only at 4 shows and my coworkers think I'm CRAZY....especially after I told them my story about meeting the band in Chicago and then hanging up the pic of Bono that's my sig on a wall of my cube. :tsk: I can't imagine life any other way! :heart: U2 :heart:

My coworkers seem to be supportive...one keeps telling everyone about our adventures and I have found out that there are many more Bono admirers there than I thought!

Kariann said:

My coworkers seem to be supportive...one keeps telling everyone about our adventures and I have found out that there are many more Bono admirers there than I thought!

:lmao: omg me too..ha ha ha...before the show on the 28th we were very fortunate to have met bono at the Four Seasons. He was having lunch there with some people! OMG was it exciting and then we went to the show..and what a great show it was!

Anyway that night when I got home I told my friend/coworker about it and when I went into work the next day EVERYONE knew about it and where bugging me all day for info about it...:lmao: one women even had to touch me cause I met Bman:drool:

I didn't make it into the ellipse:( but I was on the outside rail to the right of the tip :drool: which was pretty fantastic:drool:

Back
Top Bottom