Boston 5/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:

Yeah, some people got autogrpahs yesterday from Bono when they came in for soundcheck. They've been kind of late the last two shows, and I'm not sure if they actually got out in the rain yesterday or if they just rolled down the windows and signed things.

Really? Do you know what time it was. I figured they wouldn't do it because the way they go in for the show is set up rather oddly. What do I know?? lol

kellyahern said:

I got a ticket from a stubhub.com for Loge 1, row 16 or something (I sure hope it's legit :reject: ).

My flight gets in around 2 p.m. and I'll probably just take the subway to the arena from the airport. I didn't bother with a hotel room :lol:

I can PM you my cell phone # in case you have time before the show :)
:up: That'll be a great seat!!! I was in Loge 2 for REM in October and that was decent, with the ellipse you'll have a great view of Adam's side, I think!

Take the subway into North Station and you're there!

I have your # in my phone, actually! I'll probably be there around 7:15 and then I have to buy a t-shirt since Edge wrote all over mine in Chicago ;) but then Jim and I will probably be trying to avoid KOL! :D

U2Girl1978 said:

Really? Do you know what time it was. I figured they wouldn't do it because the way they go in for the show is set up rather oddly. What do I know?? lol
It IS set up rather oddly and yesterday it bacame a construction site. :laugh: They came in between 4:30 and 4:45 yesterday; we had to leave to change into dry clothes before getting back in the GA line but a few people behind us got an autograph. The crowd was small and calm and mostly experienced so if they stop again tomorrow you'll probably have good luck!

Schmeg said:

:up: That'll be a great seat!!! I was in Loge 2 for REM in October and that was decent, with the ellipse you'll have a great view of Adam's side, I think!

Take the subway into North Station and you're there!

I have your # in my phone, actually! I'll probably be there around 7:15 and then I have to buy a t-shirt since Edge wrote all over mine in Chicago ;) but then Jim and I will probably be trying to avoid KOL! :D

:lol: same here (KOL = restroom break) :wink:

I'll have my phone on anyway (since I am a "source" for the setlist party :shifty: ). See ya tomorrow hopefully :wave:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

It IS set up rather oddly and yesterday it bacame a construction site. :laugh: They came in between 4:30 and 4:45 yesterday; we had to leave to change into dry clothes before getting back in the GA line but a few people behind us got an autograph. The crowd was small and calm and mostly experienced so if they stop again tomorrow you'll probably have good luck!

That's great!!! Here's hoping I can get a pic with him. Supposedly the band are leaving immediately after the Saturday gig. Boo!

where is the area they come in exactly? You'd think I'd know these things since I live in the Boston area. Jeez! :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

That's great!!! Here's hoping I can get a pic with him. Supposedly the band are leaving immediately after the Saturday gig. Boo!

where is the area they come in exactly? You'd think I'd know these things since I live in the Boston area. Jeez! :wink:
:lol: That's why there are other people to help you out! We actually ran into one of our 6 am buddies who knew where to go.

Okay, how do I explain it...If you go out the west doors of North Station and walk down the hill and take a right where you drive into the garage, there's a place to stand outside that official MBTA parking lot. It's near the ramp that goes up into the building. There's a section of construction on the other side of the walkway.

I am SO bad at directions and I'm sure that makes NO sense at all, but I hope it helps!

^ I looked at my prints and that's exactly what it looks like...almost a little creepy. :yikes:
U2Girl1978 said:
Is it the ramp where the cars have been driving up and the line is right next to it?
Yeah, that one! :D

Ok here are some of my pics from last night. I think Schmeg got some better ones since alot of mine came out blurred. I didnt have the patience to hold the camera still for that long I guess!

343%3A46%3A723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23238829%3A%3C7%3C6ot1lsi

343%3A46%3A723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23238829%3A%3C464ot1lsi

343%3A46%3A723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23238829%3B3%3A%3C8ot1lsi

More in a sec...

Kariann said:

So are you guys going to split the airfare for the seat you are going to buy to fly it over to Dublin for us since it's not packable? :wink:

Sorry about the minor hijack here but it had to be done!

Reminds me of that silly story of Bono flying over his hat first class :lmao:

and I know that story was untrue, so don't flame me folks :lol:

Kariann said:

So are you guys going to split the airfare for the seat you are going to buy to fly it over to Dublin for us since it's not packable? :wink:

Sorry about the minor hijack here but it had to be done!

I'm going to have all of about $50 to spend for the entire week :sigh: so you might have to either wear it on the plane or leave it at home! I'm going to have to eat crackers all week :sad: But I'll be there! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom