Boston 12/4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, here's a megaupload of the video I took of everybody on stage during the ending of One. Definately my favorite video I took all night... What a moment. I'm sorry my view was a bit shitty, I was right where the stupid ladder/wires are.

Hope some of you might see yourselves, and I'm glad I caught the moment for you! Enjoy!!! (by the way, I'll have the rest of my videos from the 4th up on my putfile account by tomorrow, my computer's being stupid at the moment.)

EDIT: oops I forgot the link!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BAGP6UVE

u2forlife said:

I rubbed the bar code on Laura's ticket in Boston but Erin's ticket scanned. It didn't work that time, but I was so happy to see them in the ellipse! :applaud: It's GA or bust!

The good luck must have jumped over to my bar code then. The next night I had Schmeg and Kariann rubbing me for luck. One of them scanned, so it must have passed along! :wink:

an_cat said:
Alright, here's a megaupload of the video I took of everybody on stage during the ending of One. Definately my favorite video I took all night... What a moment. I'm sorry my view was a bit shitty, I was right where the stupid ladder/wires are.

Hope some of you might see yourselves, and I'm glad I caught the moment for you! Enjoy!!! (by the way, I'll have the rest of my videos from the 4th up on my putfile account by tomorrow, my computer's being stupid at the moment.)

OH MY GOD!!!

Thank you...I get to see myself pulled up by Bono...complete with the fall.

And the kiss.

Thank you thank you

Aww, that was you? I thought you had hurt yourself for a second. Bono was so sweet about it.

You're very welcome, glad it worked!

Happens to the best of us. Bono's fallen on his ass plenty of times:wink:

But not all of us get a kiss when we get back up, eh?:drool:

an_cat said:

OMG! I think I´ve just had a heart attack! :faint:

Thank you so much for the video! It is brilliant!

(Damn! I can see myself fixing my pants in front of the whoel arena :lmao:)

:lol:

So were you all together, and were all those flags planned? Or was it just a spontaneous thing and basically anyone towards the front could get up there?

You're very welcome:wink:

Yes, we were all together. We are a group of 13/14 people from all over the world who have become good friends after meeting each other at U2 gigs.

We had planned the flags thingy before going to Boston. We were hoping for some interaction with the band but we never expected to be pulled on stage as a group! It was so surreal!

That's great! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm glad I got to witness that, of all the concerts I've seen this tour, that moment made Sunday the best:up:

an_cat said:
:lol: So were you all together, and were all those flags planned? Or was it just a spontaneous thing and basically anyone towards the front could get up there?
:no: We had no plans/expectation of being on stage. :yes: Our group planned to bring flags representing our multicultural friendship to the concert. We also wanted to show the band their diverse fan base.

The Zootopian banner was not apart of our group and as you can see was brought up at the last minute. We also had two other stage jumpers who were not part of our group.

Thank you so much for that video! The Boston Flag Ship will cherish it forever. :applaud:

an_cat, I believe i remember you. i was the very first one at the loading dock both days lol. the second day edge came out.

SMB

btw... to hell with the copper who got the COFFEE... idiot was wearing a t-shirt. the bald guy is no good either...

SMB

an_cat said:

oh man, i haven't seen any of these videos = i'm waiting till i get back to london on sunday (in NY now after boston) and the excitement is killing me. the upside is my family will get to see it at the same time - they don't know i went to a concert cause they'd think i was insane but maybe when they see what happened and how hap[py i am they won't judge me so bad :lol:

so do you have the whole song - i'm hoping somewhere out there is the end of the song where you can see me getting a kiss from adam and bono - i would die if that was caught on camera :hyper: :faint:

i'm gonna be following this thread so closely now to make sure i don't miss any video - thanks so much an_cat for recording it!!!!!

michelleontheair said:

oh man, i haven't seen any of these videos = i'm waiting till i get back to london on sunday (in NY now after boston) and the excitement is killing me. the upside is my family will get to see it at the same time - they don't know i went to a concert cause they'd think i was insane but maybe when they see what happened and how hap[py i am they won't judge me so bad :lol:

so do you have the whole song - i'm hoping somewhere out there is the end of the song where you can see me getting a kiss from adam and bono - i would die if that was caught on camera :hyper: :faint:

i'm gonna be following this thread so closely now to make sure i don't miss any video - thanks so much an_cat for recording it!!!!!

Di, is that you posting udner Mishka´s name or what?

If not, how come are you going to London? LOL

Shawn Bonneau said:
btw... to hell with the copper who got the COFFEE... idiot was wearing a t-shirt. the bald guy is no good either...

SMB

:laugh: I remember that cop! The guy who refused to wear a jacket.

I probably did meet you, just didn't catch your name. I wish I went on Monday, I just didn't get the luck on Sunday.

michelleontheair, I'm sorry, that's all I got of One. Well, I do have a shorter clip of the band performing just about 20 more seconds of it. But at that point my first memory card was running out and I knew I had a few more encores to go (and oh, all the encores :ohmy: ).

Were you the guy with the pictures?

(I'm sorry, I'm trying to remember who you are, my memories a bit shoddy from that day:lol: )

ok, i why do i feel i know most of u people here...

i recognize some of the mnames...

do i know u guys...

i am sam b from toronto..the bald guy in the red canada t-shirt on stage...

who is everyone?

sam

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Di, is that you posting udner Mishka´s name or what?

If not, how come are you going to London? LOL

yeah, that was me, duh
forgot to log her out before i logged in!
oops

turi001 said:
ok, i why do i feel i know most of u people here...

i recognize some of the mnames...

do i know u guys...

i am sam b from toronto..the bald guy in the red canada t-shirt on stage...

who is everyone?

sam

hey cutie :sexywink:

Pop Artist said:
Hey, Bono's American Wife - were you 420 or 421 (#30 or 31) in the fan club line? If so, I was right behind you, I was line buddies with the guy in front of me who was line buddies with you and your friend, I saw you two down the ellipse on the Edge side while I ended up Adam side.
I was #18, so you were right near me. Susan, who had the Zootopian flag, was my line partner, and then a guy named Brad (I think? joined our "partnership."

kellyahern said:
Adam enjoying the silliness :)
a6db0a7d.jpg
You had to have been a few people back behind frm me. I was in the rail, with a very similar view!

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:

BBBbbrrrr is an understatement! I have no clue how I managed to get some sleep. Tanya told me that at one point I was snoring. :lmao:

You poor thing, Kimla. I don't know how you didn't freak out when you were sleeping next to me! :lol:
Which one of you is Kinla (which screen name)? I was talking to you in the fan club line waiting to go in on 12/5.

Back
Top Bottom