Boston 12/4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
Pop Artist, yeah, I was with Alli and Khelia.

Kimla, congrats to you as well :)
Thanks Barb :hug: You, Khelia and Alli all looked so beautiful on both nights :cute: You girls always looks spectacular and those tops were smashing. :love:

I'm so glad Boston was the last stop on my 2005 Vertigo Tour. I can't sit in a seat to save my life and lining up for GA is becoming brutal (talking about the cold, of course :wink:). Good luck to all you crazy cashews in Buffalo...Omaha...Salt Lake...Portland.....

It was rather funny. She ran over and kissed Adam on the cheek and the crowd went wild. As you can guess, Adam got that sly grin on his face

SMB

u2forlife said:
Oh yeah! Mishka, the quintessential Adam girl.
3457286323232%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3257%3E945%3E662%3EWSNRCG%3D323337734%3B457nu0mrj

:madwife: :sad: I wish that was me!:scream:

u2forlife said:
Thanks Barb :hug: You, Khelia and Alli all looked so beautiful on both nights :cute: You girls always looks spectacular and those tops were smashing. :love:

I'm so glad Boston was the last stop on my 2005 Vertigo Tour. I can't sit in a seat to save my life and lining up for GA is becoming brutal (talking about the cold, of course :wink:). Good luck to all you crazy cashews in Buffalo...Omaha...Salt Lake...Portland.....

AWWW grrrl!!! You looked so cuuute up there.:hug: You are so lucky. All of you that has graced the stage with Bono and the band are truly blessed with a memory of a lifetime. I now have a new idol to add to my list. I am refering to the lady that kissed Adam!!! If I had three wishes one of them would be to snog Adam Clayton. LOL!! I still have time. Will you wish me luck for Omaha? I will be at the STL but I do not have GA:( .

Knowing Mishka and how much she adores Adam, I'm impressed how smoothly things went! She didn't jump on him and smother the man in kisses! lol

It was a very, very sweet moment and I'm extremely happy for her because she's a great friend, a lovely, sweet, caring girl and a great fan.

:heart:

Carmelu2fan said:
Perhaps U2forlife's luck will rub off on us? :hug:
Hey Carmelu2fan, thank you so much :hug: I am happy to send all my luck your way. :hug:

Talking about luck, now that my 2005 Vertigo Tour has ended, I was tallying up my all GA experiences. I was front row of the ellipse from Chicago Sept 20 - Boston Dec 5th. A total of 9 concerts in a row. Horshoe up my arse you say? :shrug: Either my ticket scanned or the person I was with, their ticket scanned. I haven't seen Love and Peace perform since Dublin in June. :reject:

I rubbed the bar code on Laura's ticket in Boston but Erin's ticket scanned. It didn't work that time, but I was so happy to see them in the ellipse! :applaud: It's GA or bust!

Shawn Bonneau said:
It was rather funny. She ran over and kissed Adam on the cheek and the crowd went wild. As you can guess, Adam got that sly grin on his face

SMB

she is my new hero!!! :hyper: good for her... i would've loved to have done the same thing, but i'd never have the guts. adam = :drool:

:wink:

Bono's American Wife said:

On Monday night, he was next to me on the outside rail, off center toward Edge's side. I was really leary of standing next to him at first because I thought he would be really obnoxious in trying to get on stage but it turns out he was a very nice guy. I've heard that he was not so nice in the GA line and didn't play fair with the number system but I wasn't around for that.

:tsk: No he didn't. He seemed so nice the first day but when he tried to push in front of us on Monday :shame:

Carmelu2fan said:

OMG!!! me toooo!!!!!:scream:

Are you going to STL or Omaha? Perhaps U2forlife's luck will rub off on us? :hug:

Unfortunetly I only get to go to ONE :censored: show this year and it WAS Sept 21 Chicago!! It was in wayupthereville BEHIND the stage!! I couldn't get tickets for Dallas and I live here!!:madwife:

I am ok now!!

xERINx, hey! I met you on the 4th, standing out in the freezing cold for all those hours! I'm the girl who was in the hoodie, I was with my dad. I can't believe you met them later on, that's great!! I remember you left to go to the GA line right before the cars pulled in, but all I got was a smile from Bono.

I took tons of videos, which I'll be uploading later tonight and I'll post the link to them here. I took a video of the whole flags/One performance.

WildHoney said:

:tsk: No he didn't. He seemed so nice the first day but when he tried to push in front of us on Monday :shame:

:down:

I really don't understand why people do things like that. I wanted to get a good spot as much as anyone but I would never resort to pushing or cutting in line to get it. Some people's sense of entitlement really needs to be put in check.

I wish I would have known what an ass he was being before I met him inside and was so nice to him. :mad:

an_cat said:
xERINx, hey! I met you on the 4th, standing out in the freezing cold for all those hours! I'm the girl who was in the hoodie, I was with my dad. I can't believe you met them later on, that's great!! I remember you left to go to the GA line right before the cars pulled in, but all I got was a smile from Bono.

I took tons of videos, which I'll be uploading later tonight and I'll post the link to them here. I took a video of the whole flags/One performance.
#

OMG! You did? Please, please post it! I will love you forever! :heart: Thanks! :D

u2forlife said:
Hey an_cat :wave: I hope you kept warm out there. It was BRRRRRRRR....

Can't wait to see your video :hyper:

BBBbbrrrr is an understatement! I have no clue how I managed to get some sleep. Tanya told me that at one point I was snoring. :lmao:

You poor thing, Kimla. I don't know how you didn't freak out when you were sleeping next to me! :lol:

^^^good Wild! :up:

I friggen HATE that!

I feel really pissed he got onstage..if only Bono knew what a butt munch he was:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom