Boston 10-04 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW :ohmy: nice pics!!! Butt shots :lol: goooooddd :drool: and everything else as well :D

by S. Lawrence from @u2
208dbcf6.jpg

What team's jersey is Edge wearing? :)

more photos here http://www.flickr.com/photos/atu2com/sets/1077698/

look at the logo on Adam's pants pocket :cute:
22343319.jpg

Last edited:
oliveu2cm said:
Bono leaning out into the crowd, which I haven't seen him do so far on this tour.

09_bonolean.jpg

09_bonolean2.jpg

Thank you zoom lens ;)
Was this from last night(Tuesday)?I was in that crowd.If Bono would of reached over to his right to touch the fans hands,I probably would of got to hold his hand.I like when Bono was trying to get a sip of beer from someone,they were both reaching,whoever had it had it right on their fingertips to let Bono get a sip and I like how he was stretching to try and get a sip.Then it fell and the look on Bono's face was so cute,like he was saying all I wanted was a sip.That night's show was so awesome.

Bono'sLady said:
Was this from last night(Tuesday)?I was in that crowd.If Bono would of reached over to his right to touch the fans hands,I probably would of got to hold his hand.I like when Bono was trying to get a sip of beer from someone,they were both reaching,whoever had it had it right on their fingertips to let Bono get a sip and I like how he was stretching to try and get a sip.Then it fell and the look on Bono's face was so cute,like he was saying all I wanted was a sip.That night's show was so awesome.

lmao yes they were from Tuesday night!! I saw the beer spill happen- classic.

Kariann, gorgeous photos!! :drool: :love:

Lynn said:

Here's a short clip I took of that scorching solo from Monday night. It ends rather abruptly because the guy next to me jostled me and my finger hit the off button.

h**p://s38.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=0B4BC3NGU7MRP3V4X1ZKH3582B

Nice butt shots, especially Edge's rather non-existant butt ;-)

Thanks Lynn!!!

And yeah it was amazing to be so close!! I would never have been able to do it if it weren't for the generous and smart security people at the Garden, where fans are allowed to get a wristband early in the morning and can leave for the day. I would never have been able to stay out all day in line like I did 4 years ago. Garden:up:

A few of the screens during 40. The band ended the show early- looks like it was mostly orchestrated by Bono, b/c Edge and Adam were very confused and Adam was never able to get Edge's guitar working correctly for 40. The setlist called for OOTS & Bad to be played, but Bono went from ABOY -> 40. As a matter of fact, Bono motioned for the band to end much earlier in 40 than they did- they totally missed his cue and he looked pretty frustrated. My friend in the ellipse said she thought he was pretty tired. They could also have ended early b/c they had to take the stage apart b/c the Garden is hosting the Bruins opener tonight (the day after). The set had to be taken down immediately, and in fact crew was going around with a drill taking it apart before the band was off stage!!

21_40.jpg

20_40.jpg

Olive...

BTW....where were you when you took these?

I was maybe a few heads away from you. I was 10 or 12 people to the right of the tip on Adam's side, 4 rows back. I was the little shrimp (5 feet tall) getting squashed. Light brown hair tied back in a band, light purple V-necked shirt, and clapping my hands above my head all the time.

LOVE the Edge butt shot,,, :sexywink: :lol: :reject: SORRY..as a confirmed Edge gal.....:bow:

BTW...if anybody in here read my ZooConfessionals post a week and half ago...I have my own mini-review up in the Nobel PEace Prize thread at FYM..I put it there b/c I don't hacve a lot of time to repeat posts on here and I hang out in FYM. I meet people at the show from there. I have some GREAT vignettes I hope you'll read.including one that might make you cry. It made me! And I'll be AT THE TIP this time on Friday!!!t the Garden!

Oh..and BTW..does anybody have a pic of the pregnant lady Bono pulled up on Monday?

Last edited:
oliveu2cm said:
A few of the screens during 40. The band ended the show early- looks like it was mostly orchestrated by Bono, b/c Edge and Adam were very confused and Adam was never able to get Edge's guitar working correctly for 40. The setlist called for OOTS & Bad to be played, but Bono went from ABOY -> 40. As a matter of fact, Bono motioned for the band to end much earlier in 40 than they did- they totally missed his cue and he looked pretty frustrated. My friend in the ellipse said she thought he was pretty tired. They could also have ended early b/c they had to take the stage apart b/c the Garden is hosting the Bruins opener tonight (the day after). The set had to be taken down immediately, and in fact crew was going around with a drill taking it apart before the band was off stage!!

21_40.jpg

20_40.jpg

In regards to the 40 ending...that wasnt even on the setlist for last night. Right before the last set someone walked by along the rail...didnt catch who it was but they just handed a white paper to a girl over from me and when the guy next to her opened it up it was the setlist and the last set was supposed to be ABOY, Original and Bad.

What a show! My second time seeing them and first time GA-goer. Everything went right that day.

I took tons of pictures, but these are my favorites.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

:drool:

oliveu2cm said:

And yeah it was amazing to be so close!! I would never have been able to do it if it weren't for the generous and smart security people at the Garden, where fans are allowed to get a wristband early in the morning and can leave for the day. I would never have been able to stay out all day in line like I did 4 years ago. Garden:up:

For me too. I took my 12 year old daughter to the concert, let her cut school early in the morning so we could get our wristbands, then we came back after school. Much better than waiting in line all day. The Garden rocks :)

9.jpg

10.jpg

I took this as Edge signed my postcard I brought (Adam signed it right before him oh my god!)

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

15B.jpg

16.jpg

I think that someone yelled "Bono is a studmuffin" (whatever they said, it was pretty amusing to him) and I took this as he turned to see who said it.:lol:

swandiver said:
thanks, Lynn -- I tried that earlier and it didn't work -- my computer has been funky today, though -- not getting most of the photos that have been posted either (either red x or nothing at all!) :mad:

PM me your email address and I'll send you the link. Or can I put it into a PM directly?

Back
Top Bottom