Boo Boo kisses needed for Bono!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
^^^ part of your lips falls or breaks??? I have never had a cold sore so I thought cold sores were like warts??? !!:eyebrow:

It looks like a cut to me.....

Yes, it's definitely a cut. A cold sore is much more inflamed and messy; it's a viral infection. Here is a typical cold sore:

sore1.jpg

Sorry to be icky, but let's not add cold sores to all of the other supposed ailments Bono (doesn't) have.

biff said:

Sorry to be icky, but let's not add cold sores to all of the other supposed ailments Bono (doesn't) have.

What? Are people making up stuff about the state of his health!?!:eyebrow:

(Actually, this reminds me of the time I was wandering the 'nets and came across a [Googled] post by some nincompoop who was trying to claim Bono had multiple personalities...I was all :lmao: )

ugh, this isn't against any of you guys...but for the love of God... the guy can't even get a cut on his lip anymore without people taking pictures of him and posting them all over the internet?

bono_212 said:
ugh, this isn't against any of you guys...but for the love of God... the guy can't even get a cut on his lip anymore without people taking pictures of him and posting them all over the internet?

yup, that's completely right :wink:

Slopsy said:

Bad Bono! Cheating on his Edge...I will have something to say when I meet him! :lol:

Do not be to hard on Bono, Adam is irresistible after all.

:adam: = walking temptation.:drool:

BonoFox1 said:

but its a fun topic!!!:D

Not really. I just think it's becoming a little out of control when we need pictures of every part of his body posted on the internet.

What's next? Are we going to somehow steal some xrays from a hospital so we can examine him from inside? :huh:

:shifty: Don't get any ideas now! :wink:

Last edited:
Effanbee and I decided last night that WHEN we meet Bono in the next day or so, we're going to ask him what he did to his lip!! :giggle:

gluey said:
Effanbee and I decided last night that WHEN we meet Bono in the next day or so, we're going to ask him what he did to his lip!! :giggle:

something like, "ohhh Bono sweetie what happend to your poor lippy"? Did some out of control Pleban take a little more than a nibble? :laugh:

Bono Fox 1 I have seen your avatar a 100 times and each time I just have to take a look for at least 5 seconds.
I'm not really like that but.....

You'll be pleased to know that I had enough wits to check bono's lip when talking to him today - it is perfectly healed, yet somewhat on the dry side.....should've offered him my lip balm:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom