Bonosapian Researchers Inc. AGM....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:

There are ALWAYS vacancies here!! We need as many researchers as possible.....including ones for the sub species Adamator, Mullengus & more assistants for Slopsy with the Edgeasaurus!

Tell me your strengths and I'll give you an appropriate job!:wink:
Gluey, Carmel will be part of my Hawaii study group. I'm sure you can give her the appropriate title for that :hmm:

Cool! Ok, Carmel can be........

Supervisor Extraordinaire of Adamantor Hawaii Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc :nerd:

...how does that sound?? :wink:

Book update.....

Effanbee is using her extra special book making talents to help me with my Bonosapian Study book.....there could be easily 75 pages of it - I didn't realise how excited I got coming up with 'research'!!! We'll keep you posted with it's progress!!!

gluey said:
Book update.....

Effanbee is using her extra special book making talents to help me with my Bonosapian Study book.....there could be easily 75 pages of it - I didn't realise how excited I got coming up with 'research'!!! We'll keep you posted with it's progress!!!

:bow: :bow: Thank you!! If you get a chance to give this to Bono hope and pray you do!!:hyper: get a camera...I want to see the look on his face when he sees our sincere, um, dedication...:coocoo:...:shifty:

gluey said:
Book update.....

:D That's great news! We need all the help we can get in order for this book to be finished!

Vice President Midwest Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. :nerd:

:hmm: Whilst the Bonosapian has been seen out and about with the Aligator, the Edgeasaurus seems to have been keeping an unusually low profile as of late. Whilst the Edgeasaurus is a naturally shy creatue, I think some kind of search party is in order.

Vice President Edgeasaurus Species for Bonosapian Researchers Inc :nerd:

I think you can trust me with the MANhunt...just I don't know what I'd do with him when I found him...such a fine specimen.
I think she's gonna do some work on the book after she's done some work! :hyper:

I suggest you keep him and observe him for awhile as you decide what your next move will be.....:wink:

Slopsy said:
:hmm: Whilst the Bonosapian has been seen out and about with the Aligator, the Edgeasaurus seems to have been keeping an unusually low profile as of late. Whilst the Edgeasaurus is a naturally shy creatue, I think some kind of search party is in order.

The Edgeasaurus is a naturally shy creature sure....but the Mullengus is also a naturally shy creature too....and him and the Adamator have also been quiet as of lately too. The Bonosapian along with Head Keeper Aligator are the only ones who have been out promoting either the One or RED campagin.

Yes, the Bonosapian and Head Keeper Aligator are very busy, but I think this is the only way Aligator has to keep the Bonosapian from getting bored. The other 3 species prove much harder to learn about. But I am SURE we will prevail, won't we team!

gluey said:
Yes, the Bonosapian and Head Keeper Aligator are very busy, but I think this is the only way Aligator has to keep the Bonosapian from getting bored. The other 3 species prove much harder to learn about. But I am SURE we will prevail, won't we team!

I'm sure they are getting ready for Hawaii and also creating new material for us to listen and study to :wink:

gluey said:

Achtung Baby Observer for Bonosapian Researchers Inc.:nerd:

gluey said:

Yes! Is it wrong that I felt an overwhelming desire to raise a lighter and sing "We Shall Overcome" while reading your rallying words?:)

Achtung Baby Resident Clone Maker for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. Reporting for duty Sir, yes Sir!

Now time to get onto that Shinny serum I've been thinking about..

Oh and IM PREMIUM!!! ..*goes to fix siggy*

And Merc.. about the schooling..I've been in a program through my high school called Post Secondary Options..it allows me to take classes at a college and get credit for college and high school. So in short form cause its so confusing..I dont go to my HS..just to college..Im a full time student.

Well done with the siggy Tanner!!!

I think all researchers need to carry a pocket beachball that can be inflated in a split second should we need to lure the Bonosapian......

LMAO..yeah those little ones that take like 2 breaths to inflate..something on that order

Think ripcord... time could be of the essence.....:wink:It could also be safer, as we need to cover the situation where researchers suddenly lose the ability to breathe when the Bonosapian removes its eyewear....

Back
Top Bottom