Bonosapian Researchers Inc. AGM....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would like to apply for Bonosapian fitness trainer - it's a difficult job I know, but I have a training programme worked out in meticulous details. May need assistant for close supervision in post-exercise showers.

Effanbee said:
I would like to apply for Bonosapian fitness trainer - it's a difficult job I know, but I have a training programme worked out in meticulous details. May need assistant for close supervision in post-exercise showers.

I would have to do that. I believe it's part of my job description...

Welcome aboard Effanbee!

I dub thee.....

Vice President Personal Trainer for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. :nerd:

Any takers to join Effenbees team? We need nutritionists, walkers, joggers, spotters.....all of which Effenbee will strictly supervise.....

gluey said:
Hmm maybe we need our Climate Controller to control our climate too.....for the safety of the Bonosapian seeing we only have one of him at this stage....

I'm on it! While I continue to serve as the personal space heater for the Bonosapien, I have for all you researchers some sweet sweet ice cream. There's loads, so eat what you can, and save the rest to incorporate in your uh...research. ::nerd:

U2isthebest said:
I have no idea what you mean...:shifty: Do explain...

Well...we are a highly advance version of a Plebator. We are normal girls but when we come in contact with a Adamantor, Mullengus, Edgeasaurus or Bonosapian (or combination of the four)....we can go from normal to :combust: :drool: :crack: :hyper: :faint: :censored: :evil: in .5 milliseconds flat!

Now normally we can control these urges...but when you seen them live in their natural habitat....then most or all bets are off!

We also may work with the Head Keepers to keep them at bay...if Plebators or the U2ic members themselves...mainly the Bonosapian.

Now if we want to intice the Bonosapian....all we have to do is present a shiney or beachball and he will come running....but you are going to have to hold it tightly if you value your shineys and/or beachballs.

Now the other members are tricky...I really don't know much about the Adamantor, Edgeasaurus and the elusive Mullengus....but there are other memebers of the Bonosapian Researchers Inc who know a great deal about each of the other memebers of the U2ic.

Vice President Midwest Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. :nerd:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Well...we are a highly advance version of a Plebator. We are normal girls but when we come in contact with a Adamantor, Mullengus, Edgeasaurus or Bonosapian (or combination of the four)....we can go from normal to :combust: :drool: :crack: :hyper: :faint: :censored: :evil: in .5 milliseconds flat!

Now normally we can control these urges...but when you seen them live in their natural habitat....then most or all bets are off!

We also may work with the Head Keepers to keep them at bay...if Plebators or the U2ic members themselves...mainly the Bonosapian.

Now if we want to intice the Bonosapian....all we have to do is present a shiney or beachball and he will come running....but you are going to have to hold it tightly if you value your shineys and/or beachballs.

Now the other members are tricky...I really don't know much about the Adamantor, Edgeasaurus and the elusive Mullengus....but there are other memebers of the Bonosapian Researchers Inc who know a great deal about each of the other memebers of the U2ic.

I know well what you mean. As I said the Mullengus should be quite easy to capture with my brilliant plan...:shifty:

redhotswami said:
:lol: Plebator. That's awesome.

If you can photoshop your head on the Predator's body and add some random Bonosapiens in the mix that would totally make my day.

Now that's going to be a problem......I'm no good at using the Adobe...and plus I don't have the complete photoshop program.....:reject:

U2isthebest said:

I know well what you mean. As I said the Mullengus should be quite easy to capture with my brilliant plan...:shifty:

But what if the Mullengus tries to shoo the cat away? Or one of the other members of the U2ic attacks it? :wink:

You can intice the Mullengus with a newer Harley or a very rare Elvis item :evil:

I still haven't seen the Mullengus since he went into hiding (See caption thread)......must find a way to entice, then a full cavity...Oops, body search must be done....:wink:

redhotswami said:
Yipes! Okay...maybe our Vice President of BonoPhotoShopper Global can do it! :hyper:

:yes: She would be a better person....I'm just the Vice President Midwest Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc....my job is basically to research the Bonosapian in his natural habitat whenever he comes to the Midwest or whenever he is on Oprah :wink:.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

But what if the Mullengus tries to shoo the cat away? Or one of the other members of the U2ic attacks it? :wink:

You can intice the Mullengus with a newer Harley or a very rare Elvis item :evil:

Too True. Those will also be back-up plans...but the kitty willl get him scared so he'll run into my room w/his heart already racing...

:shifty:

1Bonomouth-4.jpg

Allow us to study the Bonosapien in one of his most flattering looks LEATHER. Notice the way it hugs the chest area in all the right places. Also examine, the former hair of the Bonosapien, one of his most flattering looks. Run your fingers through it if necessary. Also, take time to get the real feel of the leather, running your hands all over it (while the Bonosapien is in it of course). WARNING: This may take some time. Carry on fellow researchers!

Last edited:
^^ tut tut, don't forget to warn people about the Bonosapians tendancy to nibble on fingers!!!

Here we go...an animated pic of Bononibbles in action! This is a quicker version :wink:

vampirebono0js.gif

Now usually Bonosapian will employ the Bononibbles whenever he's hungry, bored, a bit fiesty....or if he's lucky...he sees a shiny bracelet!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Here we go...an animated pic of Bononibbles in action!

vampirebono0js.gif

Now usually Bonosapian will employ the Bononibbles whenever he's hungry, bored, a bit fiesty....or if he's lucky...he sees a shiny bracelet!

Being an underling in this venture, I would gladly give my body for science :whistle: if tests of this sort were required. I would prefer if they were performed on the neck region though:shifty: as my wrists and fingers tend to be a bit more sensitive.

no no no, as chief I can't let you risk yourself...Trust me, I am the only one suitable...:macdevil:

gluey said:
no no no, as chief I can't let you risk yourself...Trust me, I am the only one suitable...:macdevil:

Really, I'll be fine, you'll be much to busy, I'm afraid. Perhaps...we can all take turns, I'm sure many tests will be needed in this area..:drool:

Back
Top Bottom