Bono's voicemail message

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
copy the link and paste it into your address bar. Then change "ysi" to "you send it" (no spaces). Direct links to file sharing sites are disabled here to avoid any problems with sharing copyrighted material.

Hm...I just did it and it worked fine. Copied the link, pasted it into the address bar and changed ysi to you send it only WITHOUT SPACES, went to the end of that line on the address bar, hit enter and it says "file ready for download."

:shrug:

Make sure you don't have spaces, maybe???

InTO the Heart '04, Toronto fan celebration

Somehow, Bono had gotten word of this little shindig and rang up Kim, one of the organizers.

MacPhisto's appearence... Ah, Elevation Canada did a ZooTV show at the Opera House, the final night of the celebration.

I think the Sheraton is still trying to chase all of us down with cleaning bills for how many brains exploded simultaneously when listening to that message.

CMM said:

I think the Sheraton is still trying to chase all of us down with cleaning bills for how many brains exploded simultaneously when listening to that message.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG that was awesome....sleepy Bono :drool:.....sleepy Bono saying my name (I'm a Kim too!!) :drool:*headexplodes*:drool:

Back
Top Bottom