Bono's Vertigo Accessories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
c4ba294b.jpg

I also found a little bit of filming where the belt is visible.... problem is; i don't know how to share it.... anybody knows how to put in on the net?

LindaS said:
I also found a little bit of filming where the belt is visible.... problem is; i don't know how to share it.... anybody knows how to put in on the net?

Visible belt on video! :ohmy:

Go to you send it.com (without the spaces between the words... this board has a filter against that site but links can be posted as long as they're altered). You can enter in your own email address as the recipient, it really doesn't matter if you enter in one or not.

Click the browse button and select the file you want to upload.

Hit submit and the file will begin uploading. Depending on the size of the file, it may take a while to upload. Once it's done you'll be directed to a page with the location to the file.

Copy the generated link and paste it here (if you entered in an email address, a link will also be sent to the recipient). Make sure you either add spaces between you send it or replace those words with ysi when you paste the link there. We all know what to do from there. :up:

Hey ladies.. I have to ask that you dont post anymore pictures with the copyright on them. This person has asked that his pictures be removed.

Back
Top Bottom