Bono's sweeeeeeeet voice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wild rose honey

Babyface
I am in LOVE :love: with Bono's voice! Is it just me or is his voice sweeter and more endearing now than it's ever been? What do you feel when you hear Bono's voice?

Sometimes I think I fell in love with Bono from the first time I heard him sing, before I even knew what he looked like or anything about him. His voice is beautiful, and nobody puts as much emotion into their singing as he does. I also love his versatility - the way he can sound either sweet, sad, angry or sexy, depending on the song.

You guys, I had a dream last night that I was reading some magazine and there was a poll for the sexiest male voice and Bono was like #2.......:drool:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
You guys, I had a dream last night that I was reading some magazine and there was a poll for the sexiest male voice and Bono was like #2.......:drool:
Who was #1? :sad:

FallingStar said:

Who was #1? :sad:

OMG, you really don't even want to know, ugh! I dunno even why he was #1 in my dream, I hate him and never listen to him......it was Usher :shrug:

sorry, LOL, maybe it will be different tonight :sexywink: .......

OMG, you really don't even want to know, ugh! I dunno even why he was #1 in my dream, I hate him and never listen to him......it was Usher :shrug:

sorry, LOL, maybe it will be different tonight :sexywink: .......

You better try again! USHER?:no:That's not a dream it's a nightmare!

Bonovoice is better than....

:drool: :combust: :mac:

I've been listening to Best of B sides tonight and I've been :drool:ing over the Bonovoice.

Bonofire said:

You better try again! USHER?:no:That's not a dream it's a nightmare!

I know, I know, I'm SORRY!!!! Dunno what my mind was doing, I remember being disgusted in my dream as well. If it makes you feel any better, I just made a mousepad featuring.....
33588%3C%3A723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323347925538ot1lsi

so much for going to a strict Christian college where we're not allowed to display images depicting nudity and/or alchohol..... :lmao:

Bono's shades said:
Sometimes I think I fell in love with Bono from the first time I heard him sing, before I even knew what he looked like or anything about him. His voice is beautiful, and nobody puts as much emotion into their singing as he does. I also love his versatility - the way he can sound either sweet, sad, angry or sexy, depending on the song.

:yes:

Exactly.

Bono's voice...I just love his voice, absolutely love it. I've always thought he had a really good voice-easy on the ears.

And he's one of few people who can manage to hit really high notes without sounding annoying while doing so (think Mariah Carey).

I remember one night I was listening to "With Or Without You" as I was going to sleep...the way his voice is so quiet at the beginning...it's a nice, gentle thing to listen to as you're falling asleep.

Angela

:shocked: :eek: :reject: You're scaring me, Livluv. :no:

Back
Top Bottom