Bono's son's name?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay. I take it back. SHEESH!!!! Bono should not hang his head in shame. Rather he and his progeny should hold their unconventiontionally and beautifully named heads high!!

It's just something I say. I now hang my head in shame for "bad mouthing" Bono in PLEBA! :reject:

Dude, you had some crazy ass parents. :tsk:

On the subject of names, I think my name is the simplest name in the world to pronouce (by looking at the spelling) yet hardly anyone ever gets it right. :mad:

MooMoo! said:
Dude, you had some crazy ass parents. :tsk:

On the subject of names, I think my name is the simplest name in the world to pronouce (by looking at the spelling) yet hardly anyone ever gets it right. :mad:

Who the heck mispronounces MooMoo?

How about Larry's kids? His oldest son is Aaron Elvis and goes by Elvis, daughter Ava Elizabeth was named after Ava Gardner. I do think his youngest son's name is unusual--Ezra? Very Old Testament.

Dos anybody know where all those rumors started that Larry and Ann's third child was a girl named Anya? After all bono announced that they had a new baby boy, just didn't mention his name.

I think she states her name as Michael Lynn so people know she's a she (likewise we have a professor Kelly who is a man and he states his name as Kelly James....to me Kelly IS a man's name but whatever).

Hmm, I always thought it was a girl's name. The only man I know called Kelly is Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics. The only name here I know that is common for boys and girls is Enda.

I'm thinking if we had any sprogs it would be hard to get something that went with the rare surname. People never know how to spell/say it. I don't like Irish names, especially not if they were living here. I'd like something that's popular in the country that both parents are from. I generally like plain, short names. There was a kid in one of my classes last year called Leif and I thought it was a lovely name. :up:

Lara Mullen said:
There was a kid in one of my classes last year called Leif and I thought it was a lovely name. :up:

I like that name too, it has grown on me. Most of my favorite names are 1-2 syllables (Kees, Thijs, Schuyler, Petra, Paivi, Willa...)

I like Thijs. Could just imagine people here trying to say those names. No chance.

gluey said:

Um, how about Memphis Eve? :wink:

And I don't know about where you live, but Blue is a common name for redheads where I am....I know a few Blue's....I guess people have different perceptions of weird :shrug:
My brother calls my daughter Blue, she's a strawberry blonde, so in some lighting she's a red head.

He reckons Blue comes from a lot of red heads having blue eyes. No idea if he's right or not, my little one has the most amazing blues I've ever seen. *whispers* Yes I have seen Bono's eyes

Lara Mullen said:
I like Thijs. Could just imagine people here trying to say those names. No chance.

LOL, no kidding, but it's already shortened for them! Some famous actress recently named her boy Thijs so now there will probably be a slew of them.

I love it when I take Marijke to the vet and the techs have to call out her name. If they look at the paper and pause, I know we're up.

Galeongirl said:

:lol: it's always amusing to hear them try!

At the airport the other day we heard some cloggies introducing themselves to people from here. They were called Bregtje and Renske. The folk from here tried to say their names but then quit and changed the topic. :giggle:

Hey Liesje---speaking of animal names, I had a cat named Socrates. When the vet tech came to call us she said "Will you please bring in "SoCROTCHES"! I really had to hold in my laughter on that one!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom