Bono's Smok'in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 Beginner said:
The only reason I put that avatar in is because he looks so cool like an 'I don't care about anything' look to him there! It wouldn't matter if he had a lollipop in his mouth instead, still would be my avatar because he looks so hot!!!!

We all don't want Bono to smoke because we love him so much, and we want to continue buying U2's albums and going to their tours.

But the avatar thing, yeah I was thinking about it before I made that post, but y'know I'm still gonna keep it cause he just looks so:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

the thought of Bono having a lollipop in his mouth made me lol very badly :lol: I mean, the picture is all 'bad boy' image... and a lollipop would make it so cute... :lmao:
and agreed on both things... it'd be better for everyone of us if he'd quit... I wonder if he smokes at home, in front of his kids? my father always smokes outside, wich I think is good because he cares for our health... but sometimes I'd wish he'd care alittle more about his own!

Heh. I dare one of you try and snatch a cigar from him and run for your life. :evil:

Seriously, though, until he gets it in his head that he wants to stop, nothing will happen except it'll continue. It's his thing for stress, I'm willing to bet you. He needs other outlets, and all that jazz. A replacement, if you will, for the addiction that is healthy.
I'm willing to bet he doesn't really have that at the moment.

Has he been photographed recently smoking a cigg? The last time he smoked a cigar was back on Conan, right?
again, :madwife: at bono!!

Back
Top Bottom