Bono's Smile...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
da664123.jpg

c9716182.jpg

Thank you for posting these. :hyper:

I love love love his smile. It's so cute. It's sort of crooked. And I love the way his bottom teeth are a little bit crooked on the right side of his mouth.
And I love every other part of his face. Like the scar on his chin, and his nose, and his freckles, and his gorgeous blue eyes, and his stubble, and his ear, and his earring, and his neck, and... everything.... yes. :combust:

These are all such great pictures. Thank you all so much for posting them! Love that pirate smile. He makes me smile too :)

Tuwie, is there any connection in the fact that you posted three pictures of a broad smiling Bono, attached to a very nice smiling Edge? :shifty:

kellyahern said:

From looking at this photo and comparing to more recents pics, you can tell Bono had a little dental work done. never noticed that he had that little gap before.

One of my favorite little wicked smiles from Bono is in the R&H movie, when he asks the girl if he can take a pic of Larry on the motorcycle and puts his arm around her, and gets her to giggle. He looks to the side, winks (i think) with that little "i know i'm charming" smile, because of course, he got his way. Anyone has a still of that moment?

Last edited:
thankyou said:

From looking at this photo and comparing to more recents pics, you can tell Bono had a little dental work done. never noticed that he had that little gap before.

One of my favorite little wicked smiles from Bono is in the R&H movie, when he asks the girl if he can take a pic of Larry on the motorcycle and puts his arm around her, and gets her to giggle. He looks to the side, winks (i think) with that little "i know i'm charming" smile, because of course, he got his way. Anyone has a still of that moment?

Somebody does because I've seen it here and saved it. Gotta run to work now. If they don't post it today I'll put it up tonite. :)

thankyou said:

well, thankyou!

Oh No! I have searched everywhere and now i can't find the photos! I'm sorry! I feel bad now. :( I will keep looking tho. Hopefully the original poster will see this and post them. Or when I find them, I will. Sorry!!

galeongirl, thanks for the suggestion, and bonocomet, don't worryabout it, i'm sure i'll find it! thankyou.

just found one. not the "exact moment" of the little wicked smile. but close enough I guess. Anyone have a better one?

U2_RATTLE_AND_HUM-3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom