Bono's siblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpsglick2424

Refugee
Hey guys! Im trying to find out if Bono has siblings..I think he has a brother but I don't know..Does Bono have a sister?

He has only one sibling(brother)...and someone asks this question in PLEBA every six weeks or so:wink:

bononorman.jpg

Now honestly, if you were allowed to search the forum to find the answer before posting this, would you have done so?

I don't mean to rag on you, but all you have to do was go to google, type in "Bono's brother," see that he's named Norman Hewson and then google image that. You would have also seen that he's a chef at a restaurant and all this other stuff too. :up:

There was a reason why I asked this though, I didn't need pictures...It's kinda personal so I really don't want to share..

I think we can say whichever bloke tried to chat you up in the pub by saying he's Bono's brother is not quite telling the truth.... :wink:

blueeyedgirl said:
I think we can say whichever bloke tried to chat you up in the pub by saying he's Bono's brother is not quite telling the truth.... :wink:

Ha ha ha...No...

Long story short...

There is this guy who claims to be Bono's nephew who is like (i guess) my really good friend's aunt's really good friend which I guess they met a few months ago..

My friend decided to make sure this guy wasn't lying...So we just tried to investigate this..I guess my friend will tell me today which part of the guy's family he is from...

Yeah, the most random story....

For the record, this was not my idea, it was my friends:wink:

Jeannieco said:

I don't think he has had enhancements yet... his hair is obviously thinning now, so if he did have it done it's not a very good job.

I don't think he would do that... do you guys?

Just ignore these kind of comments... this thread is from EYKIW... they tend to be a bit sarcastic there...

:shrug: I've no clue for how many years the surgery bullshit has been going on now... :blahblah:

Tps, A little while ago, there was a girl who was trying to figure out Bono's family, but I can't remember the exact reason... maybe you can find the thread and maybe it's there? I think the thread name was something with Bono's grandfather.. :hmm:

Well now this is starting to bother me...I forgot to ask him...

Btw, is Nealson Irish? I thought it was Scottish...

Back
Top Bottom