Bono's Short Hair Vol 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are very welcome JanuaryStar :)

This one was huge but I like it so much I did it anyways, in two parts. Sorry! The graininess is on purpose of course. But I think Bono looks gorgeous here, what we can see anyways...

bwbonoadamenoACdublinsm5-95.jpg

bwedgelarryenoACdublinsm5-95.jpg

(once again I have reduced this to 35% of my original, but if anyone wants the full size file let me know and I could always pm or email it I think)

bonocomet said:
You are very welcome JanuaryStar :)

This one was huge but I like it so much I did it anyways, in two parts. Sorry! The graininess is on purpose of course. But I think Bono looks gorgeous here, what we can see anyways...

:faint::faint::faint:

original size please :drool: Ola desperado Bono :wink:

thankyou said:

This has nothing to do with the "muscle t-shirt", but it seems to me that during Pop Era Bono was at his slimmest and in pretty good shape.
Anyone welcome to prove that with pics if they want to. :wink:

They were all looking rather nice in fact. :yes:

fit.jpg

Oh and Gg, I'll work on getting you that bigger pic tonite after I get home from work :)

Laurel Hill said:

Sorry but that is the UGLIEST Bono pic I have ever seen. Oh my eyes. It's terrible. :scream: :no:

I heartly agree with you, how anyone could find that look attractive is beyond my comprehension, whether it be Bono any other man!?! :yikes: But I guess it takes all sorts!!! :shrug:

Seem as there are a lot of photos of Bono from the PopMart era here's two of my favourite Bono photos from the same period taken at U2s Helsinki concert. This first one I bought (or rather ordered) after being at said concert (and also have pinned up on the wall of my U2 room) and the second one was sent to me by a reporter who I met outside U2s hotel in Helsinki. :wink:

PopBonoHelsinki1997_0001.jpg

PopBonoHelsinki1997_0002.jpg

Ohh the wonderful memories these photos conjure up! :happy:

Last edited:
Originally posted by bonocomet

(once again I have reduced this to 35% of my original, but if anyone wants the full size file let me know and I could always pm or email it I think)

I don't think I need to tell ya, Comet, that I NEED this one as big as I can possibly get it, do I? (If so, I NEED this one as big as I can possibly get it!) This pic. my, my....I've died and gone to...Mexico? :wink:

:hug:

Bono Mot said:

I don't think I need to tell ya, Comet, that I NEED this one as big as I can possibly get it, do I? (If so, I NEED this one as big as I can possibly get it!) This pic. my, my....I've died and gone to...Mexico? :wink:

:hug:

He's on his way to you... :wink:

^ He's arrived, he's HUGE and I love it!!! :love: Thank you so much...I'll buy you a margarita some day, senora! :wink:

BonoFox1 said:
fdffe890.jpg

A few more baldy Bono for the Baldy Bono lovers:love:

not that I am looking at this picture or anything... but Bono... usually artists drink water during concerts... water isn't black and doesn't have froth on it :shifty:

comet, thanks for the gringo :wink:

Galeongirl said:

not that I am looking at this picture or anything... but Bono... usually artists drink water during concerts... water isn't black and doesn't have froth on it :shifty:

comet, thanks for the gringo :wink:

To quote the sign in my kitchen: "Guinness is good for you. Gives you strength."

Clearly it's medicinal. ahem. :wink:

Galeongirl said:

he probably took it as 'better for his voice' :lol:

I have another that says "The Man at Ease" with a mug of Guinness under it. Maybe he was after this look? :hmm:

hcbiggs2002 said:

I heartly agree with you, how anyone could find that look attractive is beyond my comprehension, whether it be Bono any other man!?! :yikes: But I guess it takes all sorts!!! :shrug:

Thank you! :bow: SO glad someone else can see this, and admit to it in public, I'm sure others are thinking it, they have to be. It's horrible!I personally can't imagine anyone finding this attractive

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/obiwandoodle/u2 bono bw/bwbonopopglassesACSanFran6-97.jpg

and it's NOT repeat NOT only the hair, it's the glasses, the expression, and worst of all, his face looks dirty and grubby and cracked, as if it appears to be in the process of decay and rotting of! It's creepy. Even with hair it woud still be a bad pic. It looks like a gross old man child molester I'd run from!

Seem as there are a lot of photos of Bono from the PopMart era here's two of my favourite Bono photos from the same period taken at U2s Helsinki concert. This first one I bought (or rather ordered) after being at said concert (and also have pinned up on the wall of my U2 room) and the second one was sent to me by a reporter who I met outside U2s hotel in Helsinki. :wink:

I am happy you got to meet him, congrats!

Bono Mot said:

I have another that says "The Man at Ease" with a mug of Guinness under it. Maybe he was after this look? :hmm:

lol well, maybe I should re-watch Boston Slane and Chicago, :hmm: are those really water bottles?

Originally posted by hcbiggs2002

PopBonoHelsinki1997_0001.jpg

Ooops I responded to this I thought but I must have forgotten to hit submit. I DO understand how not everyone would enjoy this style of photograph. (talking about my previously posted b&w Anton pic, not the one pictured here....) The black and white and high contrast is very harsh, but I'll bet that's the effect Anton was going for. (I guess I just don't find any Bono look unattractive. And I knew there were people in this thread who would like it. :wink:

But mostly I wanted to say Thank YOU for this pop pic! It's gorgeous. His hair looks so much like it does today too. Wow! thanks again! :love:

Last edited:
JCOSTER said:
dazzledbylight said:
:
I am basing this mostly on PHOTOS since i was stuck wayyyyyy back [3/4's] in the top-most tier in Giant's Stadium! :sigh:at leasi I had my own binoculars so when they came out along the runway...I got to see somewhat closer......"hey, they don't look like ants anymore!" *she thinks*

:shh: I was on the floor at the end of the cat walk. (they still looked like ants to me.):|

aaawwww:hug:

bonocomet said:
I was just kidding. Although he looks great bald too.... I don't see how this is mangey.... He looks absolutely great and very sexy now.

bonoredlondon5-14-0629.jpg

If this is supposed to be "bald" then can I have some please?

dezmaas said:

If this is supposed to be "bald" then can I have some please?

comet didn't say the bald comment about this picture, just a side note that he looks good bald... well.. :yikes: that's HER opinion...

:wink:

bonocomet said:
:p

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/obiwandoodle/u2%20bono%20color/bonobaldyyell.jpg[IMG]

sorry, you know I've nothing but love for ya Gg! [/B][/QUOTE]

there are times like this I really hate you y'know that? :madwife:

:wink:

My reply is I think its ok for the summer to cut his hair short if hes not touring but mainly he should try and make the most of his hair while he still has some. Also at a concert if your right at the back you wont be able to see much of him if he had long hair he would have more features. I think he should try and grow his hair right back and try adding extentions to his hair. good recommend him to Burlingtons in London based in westend.

I think Bono could try hair extentions and we could see him at the back of a gig better

Are you kidding? You think you'll see Bono better if he had more hair. Well, he would need a whole lotta more hair in order to be recognizable from the back of a stadium. The guy's main problem is his height, or better, the lack of it.

:reject:
(sorry Bono, I know this is a sensitive area)

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

And mine is that it looks better like this. I don't even mind the bare spots, I'd rather he keep it short and lose his hair with some dignity than grow it out and try to cover it up. As long as he keeps it short, he wouldn't look that bad with less of it. Then again, I also think Edge should ditch the beanie :wink:

I agree with you.... IMO this is much better look for him. As far as I am concerned, people should stop wearing long hair at certain age. And as much as I LOVE this man..... his hair was looking rather weird during Vertigo tour.... There was something "unnatural" about it (maybe that explains CONSTANT hats on his head). NO HAT & SHORT HAIR = BETTER

I would love it a little bit longer, like Elevation, I loved his hair back then, would look good with his age, very natural. But I understand that he wants to wear it as short as possible now, it's hot.

Back
Top Bottom