Bono's Short Hair Vol 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Very fit...

bonopopsmilebubblepants.jpg

ROCK ON THE BUBBLE PANTS:rockon:

bonocomet said:
This was such a great outfit...

bonopopmic.jpg

The bubble suit just cracks me up.

bonopopbubblesuit.jpg

I was fascinated to learn that the "bubbles" were actually disks that were flat on one side and glued on (but not very well, apparently). Large numbers of them fell off during each performance, and afterwards the crew had to spend time gathering them all up so they could be glued back on.

I know way too much about these guys. :reject:

:hmm:

seems to me that Bono was also quite fit during Zoo TV.:drool: :drool:

I am basing this mostly on PHOTOS since i was stuck wayyyyyy back [3/4's] in the top-most tier in Giant's Stadium! :sigh:at leasi I had my own binoculars so when they came out along the runway...I got to see somewhat closer......"hey, they don't look like ants anymore!" *she thinks*

and at times he seemed to be pretty fit during vertigo.

I think that one pair of very red glasses with the THIN rim - but i'm NOT a fan of the black thick-rimmed sunner's either [bleh]- of the baldy-phase somehow how for me, made him look even worse! :uhoh: :laugh:

Last edited:
biff said:

I was fascinated to learn that the "bubbles" were actually disks that were flat on one side and glued on (but not very well, apparently). Large numbers of them fell off during each performance, and afterwards the crew had to spend time gathering them all up so they could be glued back on.

I know way too much about these guys. :reject:

I wonder if anyone has a "bubble" that they may have picked up after it fell off? :hmm:

...and I think it's cool to know weird stuff like that! :wink:

thankyou said:

This has nothing to do with the "muscle t-shirt", but it seems to me that during Pop Era Bono was at his slimmest and in pretty good shape.
Anyone welcome to prove that with pics if they want to. :wink:

Gaaaaaah, if you're gonna twist my arm! :wink: I'd say they were all quite fit!!!

bandwpopband.jpg

dazzledbylight said:
:hmm:

seems to me that Bono was also quite fit during Zoo TV.:drool: :drool:

I am basing this mostly on PHOTOS since i was stuck wayyyyyy back [3/4's] in the top-most tier in Giant's Stadium! :sigh:at leasi I had my own binoculars so when they came out along the runway...I got to see somewhat closer......"hey, they don't look like ants anymore!" *she thinks*

:shh: I was on the floor at the end of the cat walk. (they still looked like ants to me.):|

starsgoblue said:

So true Tara! Although I still got a very wierd look at dinner last night when I told my BF and his friends I wanted a Bono photo cake for my birthday and that nobody could eat it. We're definetly loopy but the man is gorgeous! :wink:

No we're not loopy, my 40th is coming up and I want a Bono cake too. I have a picture of Bono with "40" on it that I want put on my cake. But I guess I'll let people eat it and just take alot of pictures of it.:huh:

Bono Mot said:

Gaaaaaah, if you're gonna twist my arm! :wink: I'd say they were all quite fit!!!

bandwpopband.jpg

aaaaww. hope your arm doesn't hurt too bad. :wink: nice shot, and yes, they were all pretty buff. looked mighty good!
thanks Bono Mot. :D

phillyfan26 said:

I own like the exact same pair of shades. (bought em off a street vendor!)

you bought Armani's off a street vendor??? are you sure they're not imitation?
:drool: I still want a pair of (RED) Armani's ... but sadly, I don't have the money for it since I'm wanting a certain iPod first...

U2Girl1978 said:

Holy hotness!!! :combust:

OHmigosh, I never actually saw any of these "pure" bald photos!! and I don't think I like... :(
I have always been a fan of Bono's R&H hair so I have a fondness for the long hair...

Ugh, I meant to quote the photo of bald Bono and can't reset...

Yep Anton. Taken in San Francisco, Pop photoshoot June 1997. I did some more scanning and posted various pics kinda all over in different threads... still have a few more I fell asleep before posting last night of Edge and Adam. I'll try to do it today. :)
Oh and some Edge gifs.

bonocomet said:
Yep Anton. Taken in San Francisco, Pop photoshoot June 1997. I did some more scanning and posted various pics kinda all over in different threads... still have a few more I fell asleep before posting last night of Edge and Adam. I'll try to do it today. :)
Oh and some Edge gifs.

Bonocomet, quite the collection you've got there. some great originals i haven't seen before! thanks for posting!!!

You're welcome thankyou :) I love Antons pics, so I try to scan a few once in a while when I have time. His books are gorgeous and well worth the money if you can get them. Some are just too big for my little scanner though. I also try to scan from some of my other books as well, and I'm happy to share! :D

Back
Top Bottom