Bono's Short Hair Vol 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:

bonopophair.jpg

:yikes: That's the scariest thing I've ever seen .... :wink:

biff said:

Those of you who know me know that I never comment on these things, and rarely use the drooly smiley (and then only in an ironic way).

But fuck me, that's hot!:drool:

:D :wink:

What's that sound I hear? I think hell has frozen over...

:lmao:

Speaking of shaving--I just have to tell this--my husband took Nair in the boat this weekend thinking it was Sunblock-cause they were sitting right next to each other on the shelf & the bottles look alike. Luckily he caught it before he rubbed it on. I've been laughing all week. :lol:

Bono's Doll said:
Speaking of shaving--I just have to tell this--my husband took Nair in the boat this weekend thinking it was Sunblock-cause they were sitting right next to each other on the shelf & the bottles look alike. Luckily he caught it before he rubbed it on. I've been laughing all week. :lol:

My husband once took our dogs tablets by mistake cos they were next to his..:giggle: I had to keep him away from lamp posts and be careful not to rattle the dog lead for a few days..:lmao: :lmao: sorry, back on topic..:whistle:

u2bonogirl said:
I just have this satisfied feeling seeing Bono referred to as HOT in a magazine. Maybe it proves that we aren't loopy :wink:

So true Tara! Although I still got a very wierd look at dinner last night when I told my BF and his friends I wanted a Bono photo cake for my birthday and that nobody could eat it. We're definetly loopy but the man is gorgeous! :wink:

BonoFox1 said:

This has nothing to do with the "muscle t-shirt", but it seems to me that during Pop Era Bono was at his slimmest and in pretty good shape.
Anyone welcome to prove that with pics if they want to. :wink:

thankyou said:

This has nothing to do with the "muscle t-shirt", but it seems to me that during Pop Era Bono was at his slimmest and in pretty good shape.
Anyone welcome to prove that with pics if they want to. :wink:

We'll go with this pic instead... closer to what you were talking about... :wink:

bonoarms.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom