Bono's Short Hair V2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
how about short, black,shadeLESS :wink:

:drool:

I think he looks so much better without his shades, but I asked my sister what she thought and she said he looks better with because his eyes are too small - I'm confused... oh well.

one4u2 said:

bono_203.jpg

Oooh! Naughty priest Bono! I love this picture. :heart:

Total U2 Nut said:

:drool:

I think he looks so much better without his shades, but I asked my sister what she thought and she said he looks better with because his eyes are too small - I'm confused... oh well.

OMG! One of my friends tells me all the time how shrunken his eyes are!! It's terrible! She says back when he was Baby, he had normal eyes, but they're srunken now, apparently! The eeshness!!

SimplyConfused said:

OMG! One of my friends tells me all the time how shrunken his eyes are!! It's terrible! She says back when he was Baby, he had normal eyes, but they're srunken now, apparently! The eeshness!!

hm I don't care about the size of them... those pretty Blue eyes... his eyes say a lot, they're very uhm.. expressive.. but I don't see any difference in size with the old pics..

Well they do look really huge in some of those old baby pics.... I must say, when I was a teen and I 1st saw this new boy on the scene, I thought his eyes were big & scarey. Sheesh what a dope I was!

bwedgebonoyoung3.jpg

Last edited:
digsy said:
i did a quicky crappy job of lightening the pic slightly so you can see his hair better:

petergrantlifetime2.jpg

Ah, much better. Black is better. Thanks for the pic, Nium, and welcome!

Yeah, Bono's forehead is "growing" LOL but notice he's standing next to Paul, whose forehead has taken over! (Usually Bono just stands next to short people).
Bono's getting older...OK...so am I...not my preference but I can live with it. His singing is still incredible, his antics unabated, and his family is wonderful. Not a lot has changed! :) (Can you say Peter Pan with an attitude?).

Would someone please photoshop some gray hair on Bono so we can see what he'd look like if he didn't do anything to his hair? Thanks!

DH and I are getting older, too... and...more comfortable, shall we say. He says the only time girls would want to sit in his lap would be to tell him what they wanted for Christmas. LOL

*feels terrible urge to sing mariah carey song*

ack I CAN"T do that.. I HATE MC....

I prefer the black hair over the chick chop :wink:

bonocomet said:
So where's your new avatar then Gg :hmm: ?

:shh:

msn...

I thought of going back to the ice cream avatar I had before this one... ice cream.. chick Bono... ice cream... chick Bono... ack tough choice!

need more new pics... :drool: need a clear one of the haircut.. then I maybe can think of something catchy for in it.. I'm outta inspiration!

Last edited:
Ya his forehead could be getting slightly bigger, but it also might be the angle of the pic...either way, the black is gorgeous! now he just needs to be clean shaven and i might die:drool: :drool:

noooo I like the scrufff :drool:

but one problem... Atomic Pop doesn't fit anymore.. since he had red hair during pop... what are we gonna call him?? :uhoh:
AtomicPreElevationBono?

AtomicBeautifulDayBono, almost anyway, he just needs to let it get a touch longer. And I can't stay online today, but I saw this picture on LJ, and I was like "I must go to PLEBA long enough to drool over this!"

:drool: :combust: :love: etc. :wink:

^^ :lol: at these names!

:drool: fluffy bono...

btw, i'll sing the mariah carey song for u, Gg... "Bono Claus, All I want for Christmas is.. youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...."

nium said:
Hey! I've never posted before on here .. but i just want to let you know that there's a new pic of bono on u2.com!!! photobucket isnt working atm .. so go and check it out!

*edit*
photobucket is working!

from u2.com

"Paul McGuinness received the Peter Grant Lifetime Achievement /Manager of the Year Award in London last night."
petergrantlifetime2.jpg

OMG his hair grew in fast and I think it does look black or very close (praying right now for darker short hair)...:drool:

Galeongirl said:
noooo I like the scrufff :drool:

but one problem... Atomic Pop doesn't fit anymore.. since he had red hair during pop... what are we gonna call him?? :uhoh:
AtomicPreElevationBono?

Your not the only one, I like the scruff, and the pink glasses as well!!!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom