Bono's Short Hair V2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: torn between deciding if he looks hot or not with the chewed-up looking hair... scruff is gone, so his beautiful face can be seen better, however, the hair is toooo short now, compared to the gorgeous tour hair... :drool: at toes though.

bonocomet said:
ok, I'm done.

:)

:lol: ever heard about the edit button?
hmm and hereby I declare he indeed has a new color of shades... light light green :)
these are one shade of green, a very light one.. the other, older ones are dark on top, light at the bottom..
I like this ones.. now we can see his eyes better :)
now Bono... throw away that book 'how to button a shirt' and listen to us, less is more! less buttoned = more fun for us/ more attention for you... see? it's a win-win situation!

That's very funny that they took a closeup of his toes...understand it when it's fan shot, but pro shot is hilarious. :laugh:

He always does have well-tended toes though. :)

kellyahern said:
France, April 22:

2d503d31.jpg

43f5eaa9.jpg

990d82d5.jpg

Just bringing these over here... :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
He's wearing jeans again :drool:
There's something about Bono in jeans...I just don't know what it is.

The toe shot is hilarious. Men's sandals just aren't meant to be platforms :lmao:

:yes:

BTW, does it look like he has two different bottoms on his sandals? The top is the same but it looks like he had the left foot resoled or something, it's flat on the ground and not curved like the right foot. It also looks newer and higher than the right one. He must really like those sandals. :wink:

love2bmama said:

I love it because that's what he was wearing when I met him, and as soon as he stepped out of the car I was like "he's wearing the purple shirt!" and everyone around me thought I was nuts.:reject:
:cute:

:lol: hehe got any pics??
he just looks soo good in purple... :drool:

I don't think you're nuts, not worse than me :wink:

I'm digging the new shades... Do you think they really are new, or is it just the way the light is hitting them? :hmm:

he looks older...but he is still lovely. :wink:
but the hair:sad:

It's like your boyfriend/husband went to the hairdresser, and comes home, and you hate it, but still loves him. that is it what i got with Bono. :wink: :hug:

bonocomet said:
I'm digging the new shades... Do you think they really are new, or is it just the way the light is hitting them? :hmm:

new color, 100% sure.
it was already decided on the first short cut pics.. the girl who took them said it aswell.. :) I like the color! see-trough green

I like it too... green is my fave so more green is a good thing! :yes:

These look lighter than the green in the 1st short cut pics don't they? That's what I mean by the way the sun is lighting them.....

bonocomet said:
I like it too... green is my fave so more green is a good thing! :yes:

These look lighter than the green in the 1st short cut pics don't they? That's what I mean by the way the sun is lighting them.....

the first pic was indeed taken in a darker place, but the green is the same color everywhere... and the hair is lighter so that might make a little difference aswell.. might be two pairs of new shades tho... :)

Just so you know, hair does grow back. It's not the end of the world if it's short. :shrug: Maybe he just got sick and tired of it getting in his face and wanted something for the summer. He's allowed to do that right? Does he need people's permission? :huh:

U2Girl1978 said:
Just so you know, hair does grow back. It's not the end of the world if it's short. :shrug: Maybe he just got sick and tired of it getting in his face and wanted something for the summer. He's allowed to do that right? Does he need people's permission? :huh:

lol... well I don't mind the short hair, and for the people who do, just ignore this thread eh?

Galeongirl said:

lol... well I don't mind the short hair, and for the people who do, just ignore this thread eh?

Yes well if people don't like his short hair they should avoid the thread then. Because it gets really tiring hearing people complain over and over again that they can't stand him in short hair. :|

U2Girl1978 said:

Yes well if people don't like his short hair they should avoid the thread then. Because it gets really tiring hearing people complain over and over again that they can't stand him in short hair. :|

same with them getting tired of our short hair adoration... the best solution is, they ignore the short hair thread.. :)
and I am not fond of certain looks myself, but therefor I'm avoiding threads with those themes..
hmm and it's really frustrating that I still don't have a good short haired pic to draw! aaargh Bono, start posing again!

U2Girl1978 said:

LOLOL.

His long hair is clearly superior. :wink:

Galeongirl said:

same with them getting tired of our short hair adoration... the best solution is, they ignore the short hair thread.. :)
and I am not fond of certain looks myself, but therefor I'm avoiding threads with those themes..
hmm and it's really frustrating that I still don't have a good short haired pic to draw! aaargh Bono, start posing again!

He'll be in Michigan soon, and if that's not press heavy, the one in Texas will be. :up:

Back
Top Bottom