Bonos Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't care if he wants to wear something to make him look taller. I just personally don't care for the shoes he's been wearing. He was wearing brown boots with a heel when I saw him and they looked very nice.

Zootomic said:

Yeah. Bono seems to get all the grief for wearing them but Larry has been wearing the big heels for ages and nobody makes fun of him for it.
Yes, they wear the exact same shoes, but of course "wee Bono" is the one who has a 'problem'.:eyebrow:

Zootomic said:

Yeah. Bono seems to get all the grief for wearing them but Larry has been wearing the big heels for ages and nobody makes fun of him for it.

Bono looks a little weird. I don't know but it seems to me that only tall people look good in those shoes, He should wear boots or smaller shoes.

Last edited:
yeah if you look back at some of the pictures from the opening scene of rattle and hum in that warehouse at hanover quay you can see that larry is wearing leapord print creepers!

oh, larry youre punk as f$#@ man!!!

Actually Larry wore this brand during POP. Just look at the pictures in the POP cd booklet. Bono wears always what Larry started to wear. Same happened with the camo hat :)

Bono started to wear anyway TUK shoes 2 years ago or so. Now both Larry and him wear the brand.

cost 124$ - TUK // TREEHUGGER

Last edited:
Lil'Bono said:
Fuck, i hate those bloody shoes so much!!!
Who gives a shit if he's tiny, he's still hot!!
Wear normal shoes ya little irish leprechaun!!!:wink:
LMAO!! I love his shoes--back in the day, I wore girl creepers. It was the rockabilly thing.

I was thinking I need to design a fan shoe--something that would be a platform, so you could see over the crowd in GA if you're short. But it would also have a special cleat designed on the bottom so you could trod on guys trying to get a grope in the crowd AND you could climb like a monkey onto the stage if you got invited for a dance or roll-around. Fab idea, huh?

Back
Top Bottom