Bono's Pinky Ring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mary Iris

The Fly
Here is a question and request for you all....

Does anyone have any good pics of Bono's pinky ring and does anyone know what it is for? Just curious....

Thanks.:hmm:

it's a fish, and Larry gave it to him.... Bono lost it quite often and Larry gave him new ones in silver, gold and now white gold

http://forum.interference.com/f262/...un-times-writer-author-god-factor-162853.html

Is there something you could tell our readers that they don't already know about Bono?

I was thinking about this. There are three things: He smells really good. Dolce & Gabbana for men, if I'm not mistaken. He is quite fond of corn-beef hash. And that ring he wears [on his pinky] was given to him by Larry, not Ali, and it's a fish. I thought it was a griffin and told him as much and he was adamant, "No. It's a fish. See?" . . . Bono's forever losing things. This was a few years ago, so we could be on yet another incarnation of the ring, but at that point he'd lost it twice already. If I remember what B said correctly, the first time Larry gave it to him in yellow gold and he lost it and Larry had it remade in white gold and Bono lost that one, too, and now he's on to platinum, I think. If memory serves, it looks kind of like a koi wrapped around itself.

Do you know the significance of the fish?

It's a fish . . . I don't know what the significance of it is.

thanks dol13, and this makes me want to hear what else the lady learned about our man.:drool:

never knew about the corned beef hash *giggle*

Does anyone have any good pics of Bono's pinky ring ...

Here is a closeup pic of the ring

bonolarrylive82005buds.jpg

so does bono not have a weddin ring. thats a question that has entered my mind a few times....unless bono nd larry are seceretly married lol

If he's "forever losing things" I can't imagine he would want to wear his wedding ring all the time and risk losing that.

Besides, everyone kinda knows. :sexywink:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Boy, ask and you shall receive. I think the Fish represents Jesus. That is one of the signs of the savior. You see it on cars and there is the references of the fish in the Bible.

You guys are awesome. This is like having access to my very own U2 Encyclopedia. Thank you all for the info and the pics. You all rule!
Love and Peace
-Mary Iris:heart::sexywink::lol:

:DOr, it could mean 'fishing for all the stuff he has lost'! LOL!!! :sexywink::wink:I somehow don't think Ali would keep giving him another wedding ring, over n' over like Larry does!! Or, he could just not want to lose That ring! LOL!One should just glue everything to him!!!:wink::sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom