Bono's phone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpsglick2424

Refugee
Can someone please post me Bono with his red rzr? I might want that but the only photos I could find of the red rzr are the ones that have looked like they have been putted on a poster...I need to see what it looks like with a person with it:wink:

and yes, im a dude posting in pleba................ I recently found out almost 99% of PLEBA are women..:reject:

and yes i still have my dignaty!:lol: :yes:

01socute.jpg

01sillphone.jpg

tpsglick2424 said:
Can someone please post me Bono with his red rzr? I might want that but the only photos I could find of the red rzr are the ones that have looked like they have been putted on a poster...I need to see what it looks like with a person with it:wink:

and yes, im a dude posting in pleba................ I recently found out almost 99% of PLEBA are women..:reject:

We dont mind dudes visiting us at all!!!:) ;)

Hey dudes are always more than welcome!!!! Don't be afraid/ashamed or lacking in dignity!!!!

Join in the madness!!!

gluey said:
Hey dudes are always more than welcome!!!! Don't be afraid/ashamed or lacking in dignity!!!!

Join in the madness!!!

awesome:shifty:

Jeeze Bono really is supporting the slvr..

yeah i have to go to bed soon too... im 2 hours a ahead of u..:yawn:

I came back from a trip so I wanted to catch up on some stuff on this site..When I was walking through the airport I found a sunglass store and when I went in i saw these awesome brown Bulgari 549's...i was very tempter to buy them:drool: but didnt..:| ..i regret it..:huh:

tpsglick2424 said:
yeah i have to go to bed soon too... im 2 hours a ahead of u..:yawn:

I came back from a trip so I wanted to catch up on some stuff on this site..When I was walking through the airport I found a sunglass store and when I went in i saw these awesome brown Bulgari 549's...i was very tempter to buy them:drool: but didnt..:| ..i regret it..:huh:

Well Im sure there will be another opportunity...Nite! and feel free to stop by again:wave:

Yep Ill be on my computer for a while tomorrow!:wave:

night!

don't let the bed bugs bite:evil: :shifty: :D

Thanks for the pics again!

I actually want that particular phone - not enthusiastic about either the razor or the sliver..but the red one looks nice.

tpsglick2424 said:

Enjoy the 373:1 dude to chick ratio. ;)

Re: Re: Bono's phone

Bonochick said:

Enjoy the 373:1 dude to chick ratio. ;)

thanks for reminding me:reject:

It's ok though!

I really want that phone...holidays are coming up..:wink:

I'd have to get it off ebay since they dont sell it in USA:shrug:

I don't know why they would do that to us USAns... :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom