Bono's One Wristband

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: he has been spotted wearing two bands

How dare he steal my idea, I've been doing that since last May :D

Any piccys with his two bands?

What is the second band (the first one being MPH/One)?

bonocomet said:
Aw darn, I wonder what happened to my pic of bono & Larry up there? Hmmmmm... can you see it now??
larrymullenband.jpg

Hopefully you can see it now. Larry looks so happy. It was his birthday wasn't it???

Yes, that was the day after his birthday at the L.A. show on 11/1. I was there :hyper:

oh, I hope kelly doesn't mind me posting a Bono wristband pic of hers here (please forgive me kelly - it's for a good cause :wink: )

62cf6d4a.jpg

The Fiddler said:
:ohmy: he has been spotted wearing two bands

How dare he steal my idea, I've been doing that since last May :D

Any piccys with his two bands?

What is the second band (the first one being MPH/One)?

There are a few pics earlier in this thread that you can see both bands. You can see them both in the Larry Mullen band pic here too... Its the African Childrens Choir one I'm told. There's a closeup earlier this thread. Sorry my slow dial up makes it too hard for me to go back & find it or I would...:sad:

yeppa... google it to get to their website ^^ I'm too lazy to lookup the link
ok Bono's 2 wristbands :)
bonoeyes3dz.jpg

bonohandsoverhead5ex.jpg

and best for last..
bonowojackett3mn.jpg

:drool:

I think its the red + black vertigo bracelet that's for global peace and unity

Help! I'm having wristband confusion. I thought the one in the last pic posted by GG was the wristband for the African Children's Choir. <?> I know there's the black and red one for peace and unity, as I'm wearing it at the moment, but now I've gone and gotten a confusion headache brought on by red wristbands! :|

bonofox said:
I think its the red + black vertigo bracelet that's for global peace and unity

No, it's an African Children's organization... I'll find the closeup and the link....

That would make sense seeing that in the last pic his bracelet isn't red and black!! haha oops, i was looking at the b+w pic at the top and couldn't tell:wink:

Its not Bono, however, George is a huge supporter. There are pics out there with him wearing the ONE band in interviews and premiers, etc. but I can't seem to find them at the moment so I thought I would share this ONE:wink: This was last summer in Edinburgh at one of our ONE meetings.

(side note - Bono was suppose to have been at this meeeting but got trapped in his hotel due to the riots)

119177192.jpg

Ms. M said:
Its not Bono, however, George is a huge supporter. There are pics out there with him wearing the ONE band in interviews and premiers, etc. but I can't seem to find them at the moment so I thought I would share this ONE:wink: This was last summer in Edinburgh at one of our ONE meetings.

(side note - Bono was suppose to have been at this meeeting but got trapped in his hotel due to the riots)

119177192.jpg

Thanks for that pic Ms.M I enjoy seeing pics of others also showing their support. I originally started this thread for Bono & U2 wearing the band but I'm perfectly happy to see others as well, so.... post away ONE band wearers! Thanks again to all!! :)

grammys2006cheers.jpg

bonocomet said:
The One bracelet is there.... really it is.... just don't get distracted... you'll find it :wink:
bonospentvertigo.jpg

Huh? Wha? :drool: That's a VERY nice pic!

bonocomet said:
The One bracelet is there.... really it is.... just don't get distracted... you'll find it :wink:
bonospentvertigo.jpg
:drool: he's really taking a deep breathe there eh!
:bow: to miro for taking that picture instead of taking Bono's hand!

:drool: to have him lying like that in front of you... guuuuuuuuuh

Believe me, i imagine Bono lying in front of me like that many, many times guuuhh!!!!! :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint:

That damn tease! :shame: :giggle:

Yes! Thank you to Miroslava for that pic. You have a lot of nice ones I've seen here. There's a really beautiful one from Portland of Bono sort of silhouwetted with his guitar that's really nice. (Can't see the One band so I won't post it this thread)... but anyway... just wanted to say thanks for sharing your photography with us. :)

Portland12-19-05u24.jpg

Aw. It is my pleasure to share my pics! :D

They're all in my interference gallery too which you can access through the button by my signature

:D

Miroslava said:
Aw. It is my pleasure to share my pics! :D

They're all in my interference gallery too which you can access through the button by my signature

:D

Oh does it take premium membership to see that? (I actually have joined but Interference hasn't updated me yet.) Thanks Miroslava! Can't wait to check them out, especially Portland!

Here's another one band pic folks...
bonogoalsoulguitarsmall.jpg

Back
Top Bottom