Bono's One Wristband

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RGI004_U2_P.jpg

bonocomet said:
Oooh how could I have left this one out?
BTW does anyone know what this is from?

bonoboatsm.jpg

Are the women sitting in front of him topless?? I remeber seeing this pic uncropped somewhere... Bono's getting an eyeful! :p

Babydoll said:

Are the women sitting in front of him topless?? I remeber seeing this pic uncropped somewhere... Bono's getting an eyeful! :p

I think the women on the beach are just wearing swim suits. Their hair is covering the string tied on the neck :shrug:

Can you imagine? I don't blame him for the 24/7 shades one single bit. He has said that his eyes are so sensitive that one camera flash in his eyes and he sees the flash spot all day. Poor baby! :sad:

bonocomet said:
Oooh how could I have left this one out?
BTW does anyone know what this is from?

Vacation in the south of France would be my best shot...

bonocomet said:
Yes, the green shirt caught my eye too. Very nice :)

one
bonocoolmoves.jpg

fancy pose there Bono! :drool:

and for the sake of, guh, uh I mean the One wristband ofcourse!
are there any larger versions of this pic available?:drool:
bonopinkshirtbum1vt.jpg

I just noticed... Bono has quite.. large hands... and btw, Left arm ! :D

Last edited:
Babydoll said:
^^

Is such a cool pic. He wears Dolce and gabbana jeans, wow. Such a nice pose :drool:

oh so THAT is what's written on his arse! now I get it :wink:
hehe I like his jeans, but he looks better in the blue ones I'd say :drool:

Well alot of these pics are pretty recent The Fiddler... But the 2nd one here was just a few days ago...
u2lookingood.jpg

bonowefobasanjoclose.jpg

Thanks again to everyone posting pics here!!! :)

Yea, he is, as were most of the performers at Live 8. However, Paul can also be seen wearing a ONE bracelet in one of his newish videos (I can't remember what song it was though).

bonocomet said:
Thanks everyone! Yeah I remember at the show seeing it on his right wrist and thinking yay Bono wears it the same side as me! Heh, guess you could add that to that thread about pathetic U2 related things we think and do! Ha!

:lol: Yesss! My thoughts exactly, bonocomet...I've been wearing my One wristband on my right wrist ever since I got it (about a month ago), and it makes me absurdly happy whenever I see Bono wearing his on the right wrist. Pathetic? Maybe. Do I care? Nope! :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I have to wear my ONE band on my right, because I already have 31 bracelets (literally, 31) on my left wrist, and there's no more room! :lol:

And you can still lift your arm??!:ohmy:

One!
rosescountdown1.jpg

rosescountdown6.png

Back
Top Bottom