Bono's New PSA & Extreme Home Makeovers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's already been on once - hope it's on again.

It was way too short - I hope the majority of the people watching this show will have their interest peaked enough by the star power on the PSA to go to the ONE website and sign the petition.

IN THE NAME OF LOVE.... :up:

I totally missed it. I thought it was suppose to air at 8:59 PDT. I even watched Extreme (had already seen this episode) it must have been the world's shortest commercial. Hopefully it will get the point across. I read somewhere its suppose to air at 700 times:up:

I saw the One ad on Comedy Central tonight. I missed Bono, as it was on when I flipped to the channel. :mad: He must be towards the beginning.

While I agree that it's important to raise support for the One Campaign, I think Bono does himself a diservice by appearing in these ads with all these other celebrites. It makes it look like just another celebrity activisit cause, and overshadows the real work that Bono has done.

Last edited:
The show was a re-run, but I'm glad I left it on b/c of the ONE ad (I just saw this thread now, after the fact).

I watched that show but I didn't see the PSA. They should have showed it during Desperate Housewives when more people are watching. I know, it would have been far less appropriate..

I set my VCR for 8:55 to 9:05 and caught on MTV around 9:00--alot of top stars were on the ad (incl Bono.) Just think if all those stars who are already so wealthy it's unreal gave $1mil each to Africa how much that would help. Love & Peace or Else. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom