Bono's Live 8 Jacket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bono269

The Fly
I hope this is in the right place, but i LOVE that jacket Bono was wearign at Live 8. Anyone have any info on it? Has anyone seen it (or something similar) while randomly shopping? I'm just curious

thought it was cool also. The whole band was looking pretty cool yesterday.

Anything beats that red ruffles shirt that he wore in LA with brad pitt :wink:

I loved it too. The denim was really working for him :wink: I had read somewhere it was Dolce and Gabanna :scratch: but I don't know. It's probably EDUN :D

one4u2 said:
I loved it too. The denim was really working for him :wink: I had read somewhere it was Dolce and Gabanna :scratch: but I don't know. It's probably EDUN :D

The jacket...that's it, that's why he looked so fit. I think there is a denim jacket in the Edun range (it'll be a fortune if t shirts are $55 )

We can read the tag in the Jacket's wristband.

ac981582.jpg

I wonder who Bono's favorite designer is??....hmmmmm :hmm:
Could it be Dolce&Gabanna.:laugh:
But yeah Bono looked fabulous has always :drool:

youtooellen said:

:eek: :shocked:

i would be upset by how much money that is.... but it's okay because bono looks unusually beautiful in it. :wink: :drool:

Must highlight....

Unusually beautiful?
Unsusually?
WHAT?

Hehe, someones crazy!

To me he's always beautiful lol
A pic to change your mind...

redbono.jpg

:drool:

God, he's sooooo :drool: you could eat him on a butty! lol

I second that Becky&that is one of my fav pix!!!!! :drool: :drool:

I most certainly could eat him!!!! :evil: :tongue:

hih, I loved the jacket too!! So much fun there's a thread about it :lol: oh and yeah, B man looked awesome!!! :drool: The rest of the guys as well!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :wink:

Oh and one more thing: is it just me or in the pic above he doesn't look like Bono?? :huh: LOL, I always think of that and how much ppl love that pic and it makes me laugh!!

VicksSs said:
Oh and one more thing: is it just me or in the pic above he doesn't look like Bono?? :huh: LOL, I always think of that and how much ppl love that pic and it makes me laugh!!

I agree with you! But, the guy in the pic is still hawt!! :drool:

Another *authentic* B pic then!!

Some people are never satisfied :wink:

Bono-BeautifulDayStill.jpg

That good?
We good?

:wink:

He looks good!

VicksSs said:

I always thought that too!!

D & G, huh? And to think when I first started listening to U2 he looked like he used to find his clothes in the nearest charity bin! :wink:

Still the D & G jacket makes a change from those horrible leather jackets! :madspit:

He was also wearing the same jacket in a recent TIME mag article about Live 8. (good to know he wears things over and over again. Butthen again he could have like 50 of these just like his Leather jackets. :hmm:
My does he look beautiful in denim!

He probably didn't pay for it either...

Back
Top Bottom