Bono's Live 8 Jacket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VicksSs said:
Oh and one more thing: is it just me or in the pic above he doesn't look like Bono?? :huh: LOL, I always think of that and how much ppl love that pic and it makes me laugh!!

I love this pic, maybe it looks a bit different because I always feel like this is his more feminine side, but I kinda like that.
I used to have this pic as my avatar, and one day my son laughed at "my" pic in my avatar. He though it was me:huh:

A bit later, I changed my avatar into the pic of Ali (sweetest thing video) and again he thought it was me LOL

So that makes me a mix of both :wink:

that jacket is so much better on him than the shirt he wore in the 'mysterious ways' video! that was horrible! apparently, when they were interviewed earlier that day they all felt sick because they were going to perform to 80% of the worlds population!hardly suprising! even b was quiet! its nice to think that the first sound of live 8 was of larry clacking his drum sticks together!

bono_gal said:
I was looking through the treads and found this pic, it looks like a similar jacket...with a similar label :eyebrow:

Bono likes his D&G eh?

Here's the pic..

c7ca2860.jpg

:love:

he looks kinda like Robert DeNiro there...or maybe I'm just nuts :huh: but regardless he looks beautiful :heart:

Bono is a label whore. that is so cute.

do you think its the same jacket he wore at that one event:reject: the one where larry was very friendly with dido and they had a lot of drinks on the table;) or does he have like a hundred of the same ones?
personally i think its a cool jacket but nothing special, it looks like somehting you can find at any clothes store..but he definitely makes it looks so...:drool:...wait what was i talking about? :shifty:

VicksSs said:
hih, I loved the jacket too!! So much fun there's a thread about it :lol: oh and yeah, B man looked awesome!!! :drool: The rest of the guys as well!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :wink:

Yes ,Yes Bono was hot as hell, Adam was smokin too:drool:

I like it how U2 wear the same thing more than once. It makes them seem so normal. Some celebrities just wear things once and then get rid of them and that's really wasteful, especially since the clothes cost so much. Female celebrities are probably alot worse about that than the men, though.

...Are all D & B products made in Milano...or do they make them elsewhere in the world...like in China or some other place that might have cheaper, sweat shop-type facilities? Not meant to be critical...I'm just fashion-ignorant. :|

This makes me think about that pic of he and Ali and she's wearing Nikes...

And doncha tink he might have more than on of the same jacket?

stonecircle said:

This makes me think about that pic of he and Ali and she's wearing Nikes...

I think the problem is...can you even BUY decent athletic shoes that aren't made in a sweatshop? It seems to cheapen the cause, I know, but at the same time....if we all boycotted anything that wasn't organically made or made in safe factories with excellent employee benefits....we wouldn't really have any clothes, houses, cars, electronics....

...besides, boycotting wouldn't solve the problem, it would only force them to change their marketing strategy. :sigh: I think Ali's EDUN idea is a good idea and hopefully will catch on.

Last edited:
That is true...most of the nice shoes are made in third world countries:(

Actually, there is a Fair Trade company (can't think of the name, but they are sold by PeaceCraft, a totally Fair Trade store with a website) that makes jean jackets and blue jeans and tennis shoes that look like Converse...I know not the same as athletic shoes, but a start.

I think the choices that consumers make very much changes what is out there. And there are plenty of Fair Trade, ethical companies out there.

Just my two cents worth. Don't mean to bug ya.

Cool jacket!! I want it... exceot it's $1000. :sad:

can someone buy it for me, please???

Back
Top Bottom