Bono's Life Expectancy - Blender Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
This is from the new issue of Blender. I thought it was good.

noname01.jpg

Oh good, it gave him a long one! :happy:

They said Scott Weiland would be dead in 10 years.

yaya Bono's gonna live long! :D very long I hope... I don't even want to thinkof the future, when I'm grown up.... and eventually he'll die... I knowit WILL happen.. I just hope it will happen in a LONG while from now.... maybe when he reached age of oldest man in the world or so...

i'm glad they were nice to him but that item in blender always freaks me out.

Is it just me, or doesn't anyone else think this to be just a little creepy?!? I mean, predicting someone life expectancy?!? Although, I'm glad of course that Bono has been given such a long life expectancy! But still...:uhoh:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Is it just me, or doesn't anyone else think this to be just a little creepy?!? I mean, predicting someone life expectancy?!? Although, I'm glad of course that Bono has been given such a long life expectancy! But still...:uhoh:
haha yeah. even if they were trying to be funny..it is a little creepy..

geegeelovesadam said:

Aww crap, appearently I'm gonna die in 2044 :|

And my estimated death is...... Wednesday, June 12, 2069. Meh, living to 79 isn't too bad, but these websites are a little too creepy for my liking.

Oh, I just entered being born in 1900, having the heaviest BMI possible, a sadist and a smoker... and apparently, I was meant to have died in 1938.

Last edited:
Ah crap, it says I'm gonna die tomorrow!

:wink:

Tuesday, October 4, 2067

I shall look forward to it.

I'm glad they gave Bono a long life expectancy, but hopefully by the time he's that old they'll turn him into a robot and he'll live forever :up:

they didn't mention his smoking/drinking in the article though...:hmm:

K my date of death... hasn't changed in two years :lol:
Thursday, October 18, 2068

ok now Bono's... (I have no idea with the BMI since I don't know LB's... oh well just guessing it then )
I say he's a non-smoker since he only smokes occasionally..
Bmi... no idea.. ok I'll say 25 XD

Sunday, May 7, 2051

ah crap, he at least must make it to his 91st bday! ... I wonder what he's gonna look like when he gets older... I bet he's gonna look so good :drool:

Wow, me and Bono are going to die the same year, and we're about the same age. At least we'll be together thru it all til death do us part! :lol:

Hm, it says I'm going to die on November 24, 2068. 79 years old, not bad! Then again, it means 16 years without Bono in my life :sad:. You have to wonder how many times stuff like this is right :hmm:

MINE SAYS 2078!! apparently ill live longer than anyone here.

but seriously, i dislike seeing the words bono and death together in the same sentence... that would be beyond, beyond painful.... :sad: :sad:

wow. 2081. thats a LONG time I'm going to live (92 years same as bono!!),. a whole 29 years without Bono. hmmmmm. so sad to think it . . .

Last edited:
Okay, that death clock thing is disturbing. If you go back and click the calculation button again, with the same facts, it keeps changing. I was going to die in 2090, now I'm dying in 2078... I don't feel quite as happy about that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom