Bono's Leather SINNER jacket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadninan

The Fly
Does anyone happen to have any pics with a closeup of the back of the leather jacket that Bono wears that has "SINNER" on it? Thanks!!!!!

Here's one...it's the best I can do for you.

Full000039.jpg

Lovely shot of the ars...er, jacket, onebloodonelife. Very lovely shot indeed!! :up:

Poor Bono. He's just a piece of meat to me. :macdevil: It's weird though, I didn't realize this said "sinner" on it; for some reason I thought maybe it said something in Gaelic. Maybe because I'm just a dork and didn't pay attention enough attention to it. We now all know where my eyeballs focus when it comes to the backside of the B-man!

Here is my picture I took from the Friday Night Toronto show. I just blew up the picture a few days ago....and noticed it.....

SINNER.....clearly written across the back.....

Attachments

• sinnerjacket.jpg
    sinnerjacket.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 81
Pic from TO show

Omg that is so cool you were at that show too? It was awesome eh? Did you get in the ellipse?

Shoot I can not download the pic is there any way you could email it to me please? my email is ninamariefresquez at yahoo.com.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Lovely shot of the ars...er, jacket, onebloodonelife. Very lovely shot indeed!! :up:

Poor Bono. He's just a piece of meat to me. :macdevil: It's weird though, I didn't realize this said "sinner" on it; for some reason I thought maybe it said something in Gaelic. Maybe because I'm just a dork and didn't pay attention enough attention to it. We now all know where my eyeballs focus when it comes to the backside of the B-man!

:shrug: What can I say?? Here's a better shot of the bum though...

Full000008.jpg

What's a girl to do when she has such a fine man in front of her?

onebloodonelife said:
What's a girl to do when she has such a fine man in front of her?

I have to remind myself, "I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my husband." Then I have to try to remember what my husband's name is. And it ain't easy, let me tell ya! :macdevil:

(Yes, I really did that just as Bono was walking away from me when I met him outside MSG.)

^Nice...it's okay to forget things like love when you're meeting Bono...as long as you remember later(after the adrenaline has worn off):wink:

Back
Top Bottom