Bono's houses pics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
i looooooooove his houses...:drool:

so first, the one he has in killiney:
3384%3B99923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D657%3D%3B%3A8%3Dxroqdf%3E2323437766598ot1lsi

and now, then one he has in france:

3384%3B99923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D657%3D%3B%3A8%3Dxroqdf%3E232343776659%3Bot1lsi

if u have other pics....

Oh gosh, I said this ages ago

when mum and I were down at Killiney Beach collecting stones before back to Dublin, we were talking to this man and his dog and on the way back the same man and his dog were hiding amongst the knee-length grass playing with 'Johnny' and what was worse is that I caught him doing this just before mum nearly went over to see the doggie again!

:yuck:

dirty arse!

Then climbing back up steps another bottom-naked dude playing Russion Roulette with the trees!!!!!!

:no:

Last edited:
miss-U2 said:

Is that right by the railroad tracks in Eze sur Mer? Does anyone know if it can be seen form the train? I remember seeing the back of a yellow house with a beachfront property when we went past Eze sur Mer on the way to Monaco and back to Nice, and his house looks like that one? Does anypne know if it is the one you can see form the train?

miss-U2 said:
i looooooooove his houses...:drool:

so first, the one he has in killiney:
3384%3B99923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D657%3D%3B%3A8%3Dxroqdf%3E2323437766598ot1lsi

What is all that? Is that a pool down there? What's all the rest? Like on the side, is that his? What is it? I know that's his house at the top, but I don't know about the rest.

:der:

(sorry to ask so many questions and sound like a 4 year old)

yeah it is a swimming pool..and the little house it is a garden house, another small house..we can see it when we pass in DART (dublin train)...

and about his house in france, i don't know if u can see it from the train...the train passes above, so... maybe you can see the roof or something like that...it is possible, not sure, but possible!!

That red one with the bars on the windows is his HOUSE?! I saw that posted somewhere else as a fancy French Resturant he ate at with Michael Stipe?! :confused:

Thats what I thought too LeeLoo, the other day I swear I saw a pic of the restaurant and thats exactly what it looked like!

Maybe I'm getting this mixed up with somebody else's house, but hasn't the press claimed that the house is yellow?
Maybe the press got Bono's house mixed up with somebody else's house. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can hear the river from my house and when we have toerrential downours we can hear it even when the windows are closed

My friend went to bonos house and took a picture of his gates until he was chased by all his 8 big dogs - somehow I dont believe my friend, hes a liar - his story went along the lines of "I was just taking a picture then 8 huge dogs jumped over the gate and ran after me, one of them nearly got me too" he also said he had photos - but they all got "lost"

yeah.....right

:|

Back
Top Bottom