Bono's hot, as usual!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2zed

The Fly
Yay! Now that I finally am working with webshots, I can show you guys my hot Bono pics that I took in Boston this summer! Check them out! YUM!

1n81067.jpg

1b97756.jpg

It's just too bad the 2nd one scanned in so dark you can't see his hair very well!

------------------
and I must be an acrobat to talk like this and act like that

U2! in Boston! in DC! with me!

I love your pictures!!
biggrin.gif

Looks like Edge got to Bono's jacket with his bedazzler in the first one.
smile.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

Yes it is a shame, I'm sure that hair is lovely! YUM! He's gorgeous, thanks for showing us, of course I am dying of jealousy right now though. How do you girls get so close to him? You make it look so easy. I hate to whine but I am finding it hard to contain my overwhelming envy. Seems like everyone but me meets him, sings with him or at least touches him. I WANT BONO!!!! WAAAHHHHH!!!

Originally posted by bluesky:
Looks like Edge got to Bono's jacket with his bedazzler in the first one.
smile.gif

Yes, well, I did see Edge dashing off with what appeared to be a sparkly wand, but he ducked into a Range Rover with some kind of excuse about getting to the show...

------------------
and I must be an acrobat to talk like this and act like that

U2! in Boston! in DC! with me!

Back
Top Bottom