Bono's hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hell yeah, I second that vote verte76
theflywithcigar5xs.jpg

:drool:

verte76 said:

Welcome to the club!! I'm absolutely convinced that ZooTV Bono is the sexiest being to ever hit the planet. :drool: :censored:

Without a doubt! The whole look - shades, black hair, black leather- combined with the 'rampant sex god' attitude ...unbeatable!! :combust:

arw9797 said:

oh yeah :drool:

But if we're talking Pop again, which was the ultimate in U2 hot fashion, then I just need to say it again.......

:edge: SPROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :edge: :combust:

should we wait until friday or start the sprock thread now

nurse chrissi said:

should we wait until friday or start the sprock thread now

While it is quite tempting to start a SPROCKS only thread right now, I think we need to control ourselves and wait to for our one weekly Edge thread. The key to posting U2 hotness is patience.

kellyahern said:

There's a thousand Bono threads a week, why should we wait for an Edge thread (especially with such an awesome topic too :) )?

are you sure we have covered all of Bono's body parts? :hmm:
I don't think we've done his left foot yet

but I'm all ready for a sprock thread - my level of sprock pictures is disturbingly low:sad:

nurse chrissi said:

are you sure we have covered all of Bono's body parts? :hmm:
I don't think we've done his left foot yet

but I'm all ready for a sprock thread - my level of sprock pictures is disturbingly low:sad:

:sigh: Let's be patient like our man himself and wait for the appropriate day for a sprocks thread.

I swear, when are y'all going to change the name of this thread to 'baldheaded Bono'? The name would suit it better considering the content. But seriously folks, the way his face has changed over the last few years, he'd look absolutely HIDEOUS without any hair, just a wide, wrinkled face, he'd look so old and unattractive. All former looks aside, IMO what he's got going now is the best look for him at this time:) Also, he can't cut his hair because Ali always copies him, and she's not going for the bald look! :giggle:

arw9797 said:

:sigh: Let's be patient like our man himself and wait for the appropriate day for a sprocks thread.

you are right posting pictures of Edgie poo only one day does make the hotness factor increase
but I want my sprock thread come friday :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom