Bono's hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:

Styled, yes, but not the helmet of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame hair.

Allow me to illustrate.

d9526540.jpg
Oh yes!! That's my all time fave pic of Bono,I love the way his hair looked that night.That pic does "it" for me the way Bono looked:drool: and I loved the way Bono kept looking over his glasses,so cute.

u2granny said:

the style actually looks very natural, like he just did a washn'dry and ran out the door. It looks very silky, without any products in it. I like it.

(I read that he actually was running late for this award show in France, and traffic didn't help so he actually just got out of car about a block ahead of the place, and ran through traffic to get there on time. Explains why his hair looked "unstyled". His security guy was fit to be tied! Such a Bono thing to do :wink: )

thankyou said:

the style actually looks very natural, like he just did a washn'dry and ran out the door. It looks very silky, without any products in it. I like it.

i agree, i love this hairstyle on him. it looks so natural... silky... his hair is the kind you can bury your nose in... :drool:

Babydoll said:

i agree, i love this hairstyle on him. it looks so natural... silky... his hair is the kind you can bury your nose in... :drool:

Babydoll, is that a new photo of you in your avatar? you look so pretty.

thankyou said:

(I read that he actually was running late for this award show in France, and traffic didn't help so he actually just got out of car about a block ahead of the place, and ran through traffic to get there on time. Explains why his hair looked "unstyled". His security guy was fit to be tied! Such a Bono thing to do :wink: )

:lmao: Oh Bono, always late! lol that really sounds like a Bono thing to do :lol: but did he get there in time???

and yea, I agree his hair is very pretty there! He prolly just came out of the shower, put on the first clothes he could find and ran out the door to get there in time :lol:

Yes the shirt ruins an otherwise cool outfit.

Picture a white tuxedo shirt unbuttoned a few buttons and tucked underneath?

Or maybe not?

How about a black dress shirt?

I think he looks cute...:shrug: It is different style than his botton up(or button down) shirts.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom