Bono's hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
379f7e21.jpg

Schmeg said:

:eek:

Sorry but Bald Bono scares the crap out of me. The man needs hair...long, short, black, red, grey, sporting a mullet, impersonating a rooster or possibly a rabbit...anything but bald.

here here

JCOSTER said:

Cover shot is to gooooood:drool:

I like Bonos hair black or dark brown the best.....:ohmy:

yeah agreed.. but can somebody tell me what's written on the cover? Below JOSHUA TREE!!(I could swear the Bonoleatherpants era was Achtung Baby :eyebrow: )

i think he looked great at the rrhof ceremony too - that was a much better look for him than the greying-at-temples-lighter-red-hair that he had sported till then. it was ageing. darker hair looks better on him now... such a beautiful, sexy man :drool:

why wasnt i born ali hewson, again??

Babydoll said:
i think he looked great at the rrhof ceremony too - that was a much better look for him than the greying-at-temples-lighter-red-hair that he had sported till then. it was ageing. darker hair looks better on him now... such a beautiful, sexy man :drool:

why wasnt i born ali hewson, again??

agreed on that! damn sexy! and the shades sliding down his nose and him peeking over them and trying to get them on his nose again :lol: too big Bono... :wink: hehe and he was in a very charming mood that night ^^

u2granny said:
Some of my most favorite/disturbing pictures - Bono looks really good but in a strange Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible way that slightly freaks me out

Plus the hair is just a little too styled - I prefer the rooster hair

nurse chrissi said:

Some of my most favorite/disturbing pictures - Bono looks really good but in a strange Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible way that slightly freaks me out

Plus the hair is just a little too styled - I prefer the rooster hair

Styled, yes, but not the helmet of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame hair.

Allow me to illustrate.

d9526540.jpg

Last edited:
u2granny said:

Styled, yes, but not the helmet of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame hair.

true that less product was used for those pictures but I wasn't really a fan of that era of hair at all - slightly Jackie O-ish

I much perfer the style he has now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom