Bono's gonna pay fer my crashed car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
[color=royal blue]
:ohmy: I just got my learner's permit today.

ENTIRE STATE OF MARYLAND: *quarantines self inside houses*

FISHY: *chains The D to the fence* No. Bad Mona. STAY. No.

Want to touch......

FISHY: NO.

Here's hopin' I never crash.....

but in case I ever do, here is my

CPR LIST:
1. Bono
2. Pete Yorn
3. Bruce Springsteen
4. Morrissey
5. Jude Law

Got it?

OK now fer pics of cars:

logo.gif

*ride*

metafter-u205.jpg

I....think they're inside a car
[/color]

bono_car_mag.jpg

Bono9.jpg

Bono_pedro.jpg

BONO: Mona you'll be a worse driver than I. You have no practical skills at all. Maybe you should stick to animal transport.

group_car.jpg

*convinces self I'm safe. I live in a different country*

;) Only joking Mona, if I can drive anyone can. BTW I like your CPR list but I'd have to have Sting on there too. :yes:

:eyebrow: did you just get your permit because this was a point where your parents would let you and you had time? or can you not drive at 16 in maryland?

You and your car stay on the other side of Pennsylvania, and maybe I'll be safe here in Pittsburgh. ;) :p

Driving is fun. :yes:

Attachments

• bono in his car.jpg
    bono in his car.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 115
Lilly said:
:eyebrow: did you just get your permit because this was a point where your parents would let you and you had time? or can you not drive at 16 in maryland?

[color=royal blue]No, 16's the age in MD..... family rule is you have to wait till senior year, so I could've done it then but I was always in plays at school when the classes were offered and never had time fer it. And even if I could've done it at 16, no way I would've been ready.

trabant.jpg

Trabbie limo!!!!!!!
[/color]

Congrats Mona! Though perhaps you could stick to one of these: and i mean the BIKE!

Attachments

• bonobike.jpg
    bonobike.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 104
*builds reinforced concrete underground bunker* Am I safe now? :p

231402.jpg

Pete: That looks like Mona's car. I need to warn everyone to get off the street! *runs to nearest radio station*

*screechy radio warning sound*

FEMA announces that Mona is now running rampant on the streets and that everyone should remain indoors until she's been contained.

*more screechy warning sound*

Attachments

• 00286772.jpg
    00286772.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 174
OMD BONO-VOX! I would KILL fer one of those!

BONO: You'd probably kill using one of those.

Sssshhh

here's another installment in the tragedy of lilly's life.

my first car was this:

'cept mine was golden...with leather interior...:sad:

cadill6.jpg

cept mine is more dented and rusty and maroon

corsblusm.jpg

Geez, I might have known that being from Alabama would work to my advantage at least once in my life.
*Drives off not worrying about people with learners' permits*
:lol: :lol: :laugh: :eeklaugh: :laugh: :love:

How could you stand the wait? I counted down the days until I was fifteen and a half and got it on the very day. Well be careful out there, remember, look out for the other guy. Don't always assume everyone is in their right mind and has good sense. They don't, so you have to! ;)

Don't run over Bono in the street!!!!!!! :D

3348%3B%3C4%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B8%3C%3A%3B%3B52ot1lsi

Bono: Mona has her permit??????????? Uh-oh.....

Headless Man: Yeah, and I hear it has a roomy backseat!

Bono: :ohmy:

Last edited:
*uses Mona's thread to vent self's anger regarding the injustices of teen age driving*

fact: I have been in three accidents since I've started driving, two were before I even had a license and only the first one was my fault.

unfariness: I have been indefinately banned from using my dad's car b/c someone HIT ME in a left turn lane and scraped up the car's back end, but apparantly EVERYTHING is MY fault so now I'm stuck driving a '95 Dodge Grand Caravan minivan, aka mommy-mobile, aka The Furnicemobile b/c the air conditioning is among the coutless things that don't work!!! oh, the injustice of it all!!!

on the positive side, Ellen and I have decided that the Furnacemobile is joost beyond the realm of coolness, it's so cool people are compelled to mock it b/c they have no other tangible reactions. And also I fit right in driving four kids around everyday!

3348%3B%3C4%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B8%3C9%3A%3B34ot1lsi

:drool:
What an absolutely delicious pic of Bono!

That being said...

1) I've had my learner's permit for about a year and I still can't drive decently (I'm a great video game driver:huh: )

2) Do you like my car?

Attachments

• popmartian.jpg
    popmartian.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 46
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Ellen and I have decided that the Furnacemobile is joost beyond the realm of coolness, it's so cool people are compelled to mock it b/c they have no other tangible reactions. And also I fit right in driving four kids around everyday!

Woo fer the Furnacemobile!
dodcaravn-side.jpg

See, it's cool, 'cause whenever there's a narrow street (i.e. one where people are stoopid and park on both sides) and you meet someone, you automatically get to go first, 'cause they're afraid of the Furnacemobile.
And yes Lies, you fit in driving four kids around everyday...until people think they're YOUR kids!
:D
*edited 'cause.....ehm....the Furnacemobile made me do it!!! yeah...that's it...

Last edited:
madonna's child said:
You and your car stay on the other side of Pennsylvania, and maybe I'll be safe here in Pittsburgh. ;) :p

Driving is fun. :yes:

Same goes for me down here in VA!

*puts up a roadblock at Maryland/VA line* :laugh:

Last edited:
Bono likes to drive my car.

:drool:

Attachments

• bonoinmycar.jpg
    bonoinmycar.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 47
:lol: :lol:

SICYYYYYYY that's great!!

Hey I made out with Bono and he gave me a back rub in his jammies but not before I shared the hot tub with Edge and Larry o_O I wonder why I can't have a SimCar........

Back
Top Bottom