Bono's gonna pay fer my crashed car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono: "Look out! Mona and I BOTH on the road? What now??:eek:

Attachments

• 1driving.jpg
    1driving.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 47
omg....

Bono + Mona x driving = head for the hills!!!! :eek:

DO NOT let Bono distract you while you're in your 2,000 pound weapon, Moaner...

"trapped like lemmings in shiny metal boxes, contestants in a suicidal race..." (Sting!)

Mona car --->
carcrash.gif
<---Bono car

:sexywink:

Re: omg....

Discoteque said:
Bono + Mona x driving = head for the hills!!!! :eek:

DO NOT let Bono distract you while you're in your 2,000 pound weapon, Moaner...

"trapped like lemmings in shiny metal boxes, contestants in a suicidal race..." (Sting!)

Mona car --->
carcrash.gif
<---Bono car

:sexywink:
kaaaawwwwwwww

I SWEAR the cars are kissing not crashinG! Gaarr :D

My car (a purty silver PT Cruiser)
silver.gif

Congrats Mona ... please be a better driver than Bono.:lol:

I don't want to hear Matt Lauer doing any stories about you being in a car crash.

SamanthaPuff said:
Drive safely Mona and maybe we'll all meet up with you and Bono on the open highway, with no one on it........

O_O *LOVESICK* Kaaaaaaawwwwww!!! OMD I read that like 12 times before I got it! Lolllll

P.S.
lauerbigpic.jpg
:heart:
Can't....run....fast...enough....

[color=royal blue]GAW I have not even been behind a wheel yet o_O

Fishy said we'd go to an empty field and she'd wrap us both in bubble wrap and coast in neutral for a while....
[/color]

Mona I am trying to convince the D(my car) that it will be ok for you to drive just a little bit...in a completely OPEN, EMPTY parking lot...if we start in the middle...away from curbs...and idle...

*sigh*

But alas...she has talked to Fanny(my other car) about the raping incident and she is a little wary...

Derrick got his learners a month ago, he's started driving his Dad's automatic transmission car and now I'm trying to teach him how to drive my stick shift. When I was 16 my first car was a stick shift, I didn't think I'd ever learn how to drive it! Automatics are so much easier! Stay safe Mona, happy motoring! :)

Last edited:
MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]GAW I have not even been behind a wheel yet o_O

Fishy said we'd go to an empty field and she'd wrap us both in bubble wrap and coast in neutral for a while....
[/color]

This is the biggest roll of bubble wrap I could find....you're gonna need more aren't you? :p

fillupo1.jpg

Mona~

When I learned how to drive, my parents took me to a cemetary to do some driving.

BC: Why are we going to drive in the cemetary?

BC's Dad: Cuz if you screw up and kill us, it will be convenient.

BC: Ohhhhhh.......HEY................

Actually BC...that is a REALLY good idea! I never thought of that! I have a huge cemetary by my house and there is never anyone there! TONS of roads with no one on it! SHIBBY!

The D: *sigh of relief* Thank you Bonochick

And Mona...while we are there we can do our photoshoot!

GAH GAH GAH!

FishNeedsABicycle said:
Actually BC...that is a REALLY good idea! I never thought of that! I have a huge cemetary by my house and there is never anyone there! TONS of roads with no one on it! SHIBBY!

The D: *sigh of relief* Thank you Bonochick

And Mona...while we are there we can do our photoshoot!

GAH GAH GAH!

ROFLLLLLLLL I was THINKing about the photo shoot as I read BonoChick's post!!!

*clutches fishbowl*

Now was the fish wearing a tie while swimming around Gavin Rossdale in the parking lot, or...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom