Bono's eyes/stare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsPurrl said:

Exactly! My guy teases me about "Bo-no", but *he* is the one who benefits! :sexywink:
I think my husband figured that out a long time ago-he just has one request, no U2 music playing while well you know. :wink:

Bono's Doll said:
I think my husband figured that out a long time ago-he just has one request, no U2 music playing while well you know. :wink:

LOL aww but the music is inspiring :giggle:

Last edited:
Confessions of a Bonoholic

Ok gals of PLEBA,it's like this....

Bono is the only man who can stare into a camera ,have his picture taken, that picture of him is seen by me and I actually have a physical reaction to just his image ON FILM! A very strong reaction which is embarrassing sometimes if their is a man in the room with me...LOL! I am serious, it's so hard to control my...dare I say.. lust ?:reject:
OMG! Can you imagine if I saw him in person...my heart!!! :faint: :drool:

You gals who have danced onstage with him,I am so in awe of you!!!:bow:...
I would probably shake so bad if I was near him...but then again,he might like that..:ohmy::giggle: Ooops I'm sorry , I am a female chauvenist pig at times...::macdevil:

OMG! This picture is......so...:faint:
343%3C288723232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E7%3A8%3E263%3EWSNRCG%3D32328%3B%3C2%3A7%3A43nu0mrj

Bono's Doll said:
Just imagine he stole that dress off you & put it on & he's laying there looking at you *cough* naked. :drool:

:ohmy: :drool: THAT sure puts thoughts in my head...

Argh, Bono is so impossibly sexy, I don't even know what clever phrase to end this sentence with. Those eyes...:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
Billie Midol-totally off topic, but I :heart: your avatar. :up:

Jason Bateman and Arrested Development :drool:

Thanks..I know what you mean about Jason Bateman....I just adore him, he is so funny not to mention so hot! :drool:

The show is great! Due to work, I have missed so many episodes plus they do not know show it every week. I need to get a DVD recorder so I can get my Jason Bateman/Arrested Development fix! :wink:

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:
Know that Ali is one lucky girl! And I just absolutely love that picture BONO'ppetit!
And from the sounds of it, he's one lucky guy, too. I stole this pic from a few pages back. Nice, huh?

BONO'ppetit said:
Oh Lord what did I ever do wrong to not be born Ali? :scratch:

:lol: I think the same thing sometimes. And I realize...it's because I was born thirty years too late. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! :scream: :wink:

Awwww it's ok Atomic Im starting to think why I was born so late too after seeing that beautiful picture posted on this page! :sad: . Comforting to know though that he adores all of his fans :). Also at least our Bono got a great woman who really loves him! We want to see him happy so he can keep that smile going that drives us so crazy! :)

Back
Top Bottom