Bono's eyes/stare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
39b1d1e9.jpg

I would do ANYTHING just to be close enough to stare directly into those beautiful blue eyes of his! :drool: Think what makes him even sexier is the fact that he doesn't flaunt his looks. Awesome pictures! Ugh if only he were mine! :(

Those baby blues :drool: :drool: :drool:

Have picture of Bono on computer screen, just stare and stare and stare, My co-workers think I'm having a seizure...:eyebrow:

Little do they know, I'm staring into a piece of heaven!

Originally posted by U2Kitten
The computer I'm on isn't loading it's slower than mine at home! So I don't know if these have been posted, but they belong here, even in doubles.

Double,triples...they are all good arent they :)

MsPurrl said:
Bonobabyblues3.jpg

I think that, even through dark glasses, his eyes can mesmerize . . . .

Bonobwdress.jpg

:drool:
Just imagine he stole that dress off you & put it on & he's laying there looking at you *cough* naked. :drool:

sweetie said:

:shocked: GAWD!!! There is something so insanely sexy about that picture!!! And now your suggestion put some dirty dirty thoughts in my head! :drool:

it also makes for fantastic wallpaper...especially on your work computer:drool:

Bono's Doll said:
Just imagine he stole that dress off you & put it on & he's laying there looking at you *cough* naked. :drool:

I just noticed the dress I was staring at that chin :reject:....

I would love to have Bono take my dress and wear it...that's so sexy..:hmm: :sexywink: :bono:

From what I have read, when he looks at you (signing something, etc) he looks right into your eyes, like you're the only person on his radar screen. Sigh... some day...I missed him on my 1st attempt.:love:

You're completely correct, BEVERLY56, and it's an experience that you seldom ever recover from.

Jamila said:
You're completely correct, BEVERLY56, and it's an experience that you seldom ever recover from.

I recovered quite well. After I got home, it took my hubby some time to recover from me.:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom