Bono's eyes/stare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:

....close enough to smell him freashly showered and counting the freckles on his beautiful face!:love:

That's so funny you said that....I totally looked for the freckles first! :heart:

When he was signing other people's stuff I leaned over to check out his moon mission shoes...:giggle:

I couldn't think that much when he was that close. I had my head on his head and I still don't believe it even when I look at the picture. I almost don't believe it is me in the picture too.

Those baby blues

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

starsgoblue said:

That's so funny you said that....I totally looked for the freckles first! :heart:

When he was signing other people's stuff I leaned over to check out his moon mission shoes...:giggle:

starsgoblue: is that you in your signature pic/movie thing?

BonoFox1 said:

....close enough to smell him freashly showered and counting the freckles on his beautiful face!:love:

been there too:drool: he smelled great....:drool: :drool: :drool:

loved the freckles, it was one of the first things I studied on his face when I saw him:drool:

The computer I'm on isn't loading :grumpy: it's slower than mine at home! So I don't know if these have been posted, but they belong here, even in doubles.

jtcord.jpg

1eyestare.jpg

jthmm.jpg

jtdiamondeyes.jpg

Storm/Light said:
his eyes are lighting the path to heaven...

Sounds like some good lyrics( but use her) that our BMan could use hon :).

Enough already with these pics, girls! I cant take it no more :drool: :drool: :drool: :wink:

starsgoblue said:

I love his freckles but I wish they(he) would stop airbrushing them out (or apply makeup) of pictures!

Back
Top Bottom