Bono's eyes (and, indeed, any member's eyes, if you want)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
j0b38w.jpg

j0b6ag.jpg

:drool:

Okay. This is probably going to sound wierd. I was never really into any of the band physically growing up. Loved their music, couldn't name one correctly if you paid me. For the longest, Bono's name was Sonny Bono (no, I never mixed them up, I just somehow misnamed them. Couldn't stand Cher's ex husband. Dinna like the man.). :) But lately, I like him. Just because he reminds me of this neighbor I had growing up. Very sweet, funny man with a lot of charactaristics similar to Bono. *shrug*

Larry. My. Goodness. Who knew the man could clean up so pretty? I think he should stay with the short hair. Long hair does NOT work well for him.

Well, none of 'em, really, except Bono. Of course, Bono actually looks better with dark hair than sandy, too, so there you go.
Random thought: does any of Bono's children look like him? THe three I've seen pictures of look like Ali. Except Eli has this shockingly blond hair. Or did a few years ago, anyway.

"Sit Back and Relax? Bono's Wife Can't" by Liz Jones, This Is London, 2 Mar 2005

Having lunch with Ali Hewson, the wife of Bono, lead singer of U2, at the Clarence Hotel in Dublin, partly owned by her husband. Their oldest daughter, Jordan, turns up dressed in the typical teenage wardrobe of skinny jeans, bomber jacket and trainers. At 15, she is already a beauty, with huge, blue eyes. "Her dad's," beams Ali. "I remember when I saw Bono on stage for the first time and all I could see were his eyes, it was as if they were lit up. They were electrifying. Amazing."

Wonder where he got that scar, anyway?

More importantly: Are there more where we can't see them? :evil:

Devlin said:

he fell offstage into a lightpit... somewhere 1987.. there are some others... the One vid(Bar version) it's very obvious in that one! 87 was really Bono's lucky year.. first the chin, then the dislocated arm... poor man!

Devlin said:

We should prolly inspect him... *imagines the situation*:

"Mr Bono, please lie down, I need to check your body for scars, its a routine procedure, everyone has to do it... relax, it wont hurt. Now just relax while I undress you and try not to move or anything while I check. Good! Your front looks good, now please lie on your stomach so I can check your back area"

:evil: :evil:

MOre schars? Still investitiagating.

Geez. Fell into a light pit. Lucky his face is still attached to the resat of him, is Bono. Glue that man to the stage before he kills himself.

Babydoll said:

We should prolly inspect him... *imagines the situation*:

"Mr Bono, please lie down, I need to check your body for scars, its a routine procedure, everyone has to do it... relax, it wont hurt. Now just relax while I undress you and try not to move or anything while I check. Good! Your front looks good, now please lie on your stomach so I can check your back area"

:evil: :evil:

oh you definately read my mind... but I'd start with the back... ohh noo mr Bono, your muscles feel all tense... would you like me to give you a massage? ofcourse you do! yes... now roll over because your chest needs some too :drool:

Sorry if this has been posted before...I can't see all the pictures for some reason. But here's my favourite "eye" picture...
LarryvideoUTEOTW.jpg

kafrun said:
^^ larrysgal, your sig! Where is that quote from? :lmao:
It's from the Rattle and Hum dvd...I love the way the band members jab at each other and Larry's response is hilarious...I just had to have it in my sig

larrysgal said:

It's from the Rattle and Hum dvd...I love the way the band members jab at each other and Larry's response is hilarious...I just had to have it in my sig
brilliant..:D I must go find it..

Back
Top Bottom