Bono's eyes (and, indeed, any member's eyes, if you want)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
oh god:combust: I already LOVE this thread...

AB_fly_wink.jpg
[/IMG]

u2eye.jpg
[/IMG]

woooooooooooo:drool:
eyes3.jpg
[/IMG]

Dear Dismantled:

When posting pictures, you only need to copy the required link from photobucket and paste it into the text box. There is no need to add an additional tag around the pictures.

Cheers,

Souly.

BabyfaceLar.jpg

YumLarfanpic.jpg

GodlusciouslipsbwJT.jpg

:drool:

And U2Kitten... your avatar could not BE any cuter!!! Sweet, sweet, kitty face! God has never made a kitten or puppy that could not melt your heart!

His eyes are like blue whirlpools that I wanna drown in... they are mesmerizing.

Seriously though, they have so much depth, they're expressive, unlike a lot of other rock stars.

Say, I have dark brown eyes and listening to Sweetest Thing is fun for me, due to obvious reasons! No harm in dreaming... :flirt:

*is still swooning from the book she's just read and loves any-every-all-things Bono.*

:faint:

Souly said:

Dear Dismantled:

When posting pictures, you only need to copy the required link from photobucket and paste it into the text box. There is no need to add an additional tag around the pictures.

Cheers,

Souly. [/B][/QUOTE]

Dear Souly,

Maybe I like the IMG:angry:

yours truely,

Dis

:wink:

bonohome.jpg
[/IMG] not sure what that says...don't really care....just LOOK at those eyes:combust:

It says in an agelical language::wink:
"Thanks for you eyes, for the emotions you give me, for you fill my life with your
voice... I love you Bono"

The privilege of knowing Italian...:yes: :)

Ciao,
Tom

tommyvill said:

It says in an agelical language::wink:
"Thanks for you eyes, for the emotions you give me, for you fill my life with your
voice... I love you Bono"

The privilege of knowing Italian...:yes: :)

Ciao,
Tom

sweet:wink: Thanks Tom...and Welcome:)

Back
Top Bottom