Bono's Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Northeast

Acrobat
ok, I was bored and looking at u2 picutes...I came across the most beautiful picture of Bono.....his eyes! His eyes looked bright green, in it....so green!!!! (there blue though right?) and his hair was in the sun it looked so red, he looked so irish....a really really beautiful man!!! Now the problem is I cannot find that picture again...i will try though!:drool:

okokokok I found it......go to bonoonline.com and look under the gallery and select 2004 calender.....its the middle picture. Tell me if that is not the most beautiful picture you'd ever seen!:drool:

Greeeeen :ohmy:

bonogreen.jpg

Northeast said:
Yeah theres the picture, thanks for posting it!!!!!! Yeah green...huh?

I have seen other pictures where Bono's eyes looked greenish. I think the lighting or backdrop changes his eye color in photographs; it's an optical illusion that happens to a lot of people. For example, I think Edge's green eyes look blue-grey in the Stuck In A Moment video (the football version, when he's lying on those grey bleachers and they do a closeup of his upside-down face).

But Bono does have very beautiful deep blue eyes, and he should leave the shades at home!

Oh yeah, and I like the reddish beard. :)

souLnation2002 said:
Kitty, can you post the Bono pic in your avatar? :hyper: I don't think I've seen it before! :wink:

bonoeye.jpg

:love:

It's on the new Bono pics thread, there are tons of them and a few with no shades! Brand new, check it out! :wave:

If I see a man with gorgeous blue eyes, I tell him his eyes are Bono Blue. :love:

My sweetheart has Bono Blue eyes. :cute:

One of the reasons I named my kitty Bono is because his eyes were a perfect baby Bono Blue. I took this pic outside to try to show the right color in them, it's still not exactly right:

bonokitty.jpg

He's older now, and his eyes changed :( First they turned light silver, and now they're light, almost transparent gold. But he's still pretty. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom